Pattaya: Armed robbery in luxury house - Chinese tourists give evidence

webfact

Pattaya: Armed robbery in luxury house - Chinese tourists give evidence

118796720_1121367018260361_6737893941086825699_n.jpg

Picture: Siam Chon News

Two men described as Chinese tourists have given further evidence to the Nong Prue police after an armed robbery by a group of men at a luxury house in the Siam Royal View estate in Soi Khao Talo at 9.30 pm Monday night. 

Siam Chon News - after earlier saying that 10 million baht was stolen - reported that 3 million was taken from a safe. 

Su Chi Hong, 38, who was made to open the safe and was tied up and Su Long Chang, 31, were named as the victims. 

Su Chi Hong and the driver who went to inform security of the robbery gave evidence to Pol Lt-Col Prateep Thongdee leading the investigation.

118805834_1121366948260368_1765332840140932287_n.jpg

Picture: Siam Chon News

Station chief Pol Col Chitdecha said that teams of his own men and Chonburi provincial police had been gathering further evidence including looking at CCTV from the vicinity. 

CCTV from inside the house proved to be of no use. 

Descriptions of the armed men have been given and DNA and fingerprints of the victims have been taken to separate them from other evidence collected at the scene.

Pol Col Chitdecha said that the robbers were masked and gained entry through the rear of the property. 

They were in the house for thirty minutes during which time Su Chi Hong opened the safe and was tied up around his hands and feet.

The robbers fled the same way they came. 

Source: Siam Chon News

Come on spit it out what's the story?......Were the robbers Chinese? Thais? Cambodians? smelly farang? or green Aliens? ....What language did they speak?.......What did they look like?.....  

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Are they all sports certificates?

Is there one for 'Sitting motionless in a marquee at the side of the road'?

I'm sure lying under oath isn't included, or fleecing motorists for money.

perhaps most impressive will be the masters degree obtained with distinction is the finger pointing certificate????

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Which, BTW, is pretty impressive:

1837954998_Capture(Large).JPG.c766aed7c6a768956cfef4737394ebc3.JPG

There's a back soi to the village that's unlit (at least was the last time I drove there).

I have visited a friend there many times & during the day security here is fine.  A new restaurant has opened on the mooban & I was allowed through with no check  when I said I was going to dine.  (In the event I didn't - it was one of those ++ places.)