Woman snarls up Chiang Mai traffic after knocking over 2 power poles

webfact

9 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

It always amazes me how many accidents happen on straight stretches of road, they seem to switch off when the road straightens, though I wonder if they ever switch on when they drive.

Never that I can see. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, PatOngo said:

It always amazes me how many accidents happen on straight stretches of road, they seem to switch off when the road straightens, though I wonder if they ever switch on when they drive.

They switch off before leaving home.

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I live on a long straight stretch in Nakhon Nowhere. In the last five years there have been something like 20 accidents within about 400 metres of my house. I've now lost count. They include

1 - a huge lorry in a ditch right outside my house

2 - a motorcyclist left in a coma for months after a driver pulled out from the house opposite without looking - I don't know if he survived

3 - a pickup also in the ditch outside my house

4 - two people killed when a pickup waiting to make a right turn was hit from behind and shunted into a pickup coming the other way

5 - an accident with two women on a motorcycle. They decided to make a right turn from the left side of the road, didn't look. Result was one dead and another lost her legs after an overtaking car hit them

6 - another huge lorry in a ditch just down the road

7 - a car landing less than a metre from the front door of the house opposite after the driver fell asleep, hit the roadside bank and took off through the top of a tree, defying the rules of physics.

And so on.

most thai dont look when entering from junction . so very stupid ,this just amazes me !!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I live on a long straight stretch in Nakhon Nowhere. In the last five years there have been something like 20 accidents within about 400 metres of my house. I've now lost count. They include

1 - a huge lorry in a ditch right outside my house

2 - a motorcyclist left in a coma for months after a driver pulled out from the house opposite without looking - I don't know if he survived

3 - a pickup also in the ditch outside my house

4 - two people killed when a pickup waiting to make a right turn was hit from behind and shunted into a pickup coming the other way

5 - an accident with two women on a motorcycle. They decided to make a right turn from the left side of the road, didn't look. Result was one dead and another lost her legs after an overtaking car hit them

6 - another huge lorry in a ditch just down the road

7 - a car landing less than a metre from the front door of the house opposite after the driver fell asleep, hit the roadside bank and took off through the top of a tree, defying the rules of physics.

And so on.

They just don't seem to get it, do they?

• Like 1

Awhile back in Loei, some gal made a 90 degree left turn onto a slow street.  But she continued to turn.  She drove over the curb and up 2 steps onto the porch of a shop.  Hit a guy who was sweeping the steps, crossed the front of the shop and took out the two concrete benches. Great driving.

image.png.e7e6b910b3633f68c8b8613384abd385.png

• Like 1

On 9/10/2020 at 3:54 PM, worgeordie said:

What about testing her to make sure...and if drunk bring the full

force on the law down on her, the authorities have to start putting

people who are DUI in prison,people need to realise that it's not

OK to drink and drive.

regards worgeordie

You are wrong it is OK to drive if you drunk but you have to drive slow

• Haha 1

On 9/10/2020 at 2:54 PM, worgeordie said:

OK to drink and drive.

regards worgeordie

electrocute her!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 2:54 PM, worgeordie said:

OK to drink and drive.

regards worgeordie

your totally correct with your post.......crush the vehicles of people found to be drunk!!!

Teach ALL A LESSON