Gunman wounds two Los Angeles County deputies in ambush attack on their car

webfact

Social media posts removed. 

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube  etc.) should always be shown

The rules are here:   https://forum.thaivisa.com/terms/

It's just a natural development of this whole defund the police, ostracise the police, throw the police under a bus, movement. Personally, I want my police to be like Bryon Hadley. It takes bad guys to deal with bad guys. Well, perhaps not quite that bad, but you get my gist. As long as they leave me alone, as a good law abiding citizen, I don't care too much. It's about oversight mostly. Bad guys need oversight.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The reported behavior of the people at the hospital chanting got the death of the officers is despicable.

An example of why the language of hate must not be tolerated.

Does'nt  really Make America Great Again, does it?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Kneeling for a people that shoot cops and wish they die ? Just showing what they truly are. Animals

I will kneel for them as well. I remember the that shooting position very well :).   Those who protested should be arrested and jailed ASAP.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

I don't think it is a new low. I remember the Reverend Phelps showing up at funerals of AIDS victims with signs reading "God hates fags". It is dangerous ground if we begin to pretend one side is more righteous than the other. This whole situation must be nipped in the bud very soon. Dad has to come in and spank everybody involved and ignore the childish cries of he/she said/did it first. 

Yep you must love these Christian fanatics in the US (world wide) they are very similar in mindset to the IS people. Similar like Vegans as well.

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Animals DON"T SHOOT ANYBODY! People shoot people and it seems so much more so in the USA!

@PatOngoOn case you missed it in science class, all people are animals. Some are civilized with a moral compass, some are not. Those that are not civilized really never progress to the 'people' designation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

@PatOngoOn case you missed it in science class, all people are animals. Some are civilized with a moral compass, some are not. Those that are not civilized really never progress to the 'people' designation.

To a degree, I concur. I always thought there was a clear distinction between humans and animals, but humans do have more complex brains than primates! And primates DO have issues loading and aiming guns!

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

If a white man calling out white racists for being racist, is considered racist behavior to you, then I am a racist by your bizarre definition. Though your reasoning sounds like alot of psycho babble to me. What about justice for the people? What about police training? What about police unions, who prevent the firing of the really bad eggs? 

I am not saying all police are bad. And I am not saying all people of color are good. But, some police are very, very bad. And they need to be reeled in. 

And the right has alot to answer for. So, some blame is reasonable. 

You may be right about the police in the US as I don't know the police force in the US. But with your second amendment you leave the law enforcement no other choice than to be very assertive. In THailand however, I would not trust any single policeman (above the rank of Captain). In most European countries the police forces are not allowed to react because of the left and that makes a lot of people frustrated. Yes, in my country we have people who discriminate against their own and they use the word racist all the time (for white folks only). Color should not matter but if a certain group of people is causing the same problems over and over again than they should be allowed to react and not to be restrained because most of these criminals have a different skin color. Did your embassy reacted when Anutin called us F....... Farrang? Mine did not. By the way your Obama would have been called right wing already in my home country. I would be called left and subversive over here and called extreme right in my home country. Our left would be called communists in the US. ????

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

To a degree, I concur. I always thought there was a clear distinction between humans and animals, but humans do have more complex brains than primates! And primates DO have issues loading and aiming guns!

Yes we are all animals but the difference is that humans mate in every season ????

Just now, blazes said:

Strange how "everyone should wait for the facts" in this case, but when a police officer fires a gun the "facts" seem to be in everyone's possession immediately.

Hypocrisy reigns....

What are you mumbling about?  Specific examples? ????

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tug said:

What surprised me from the video is the perp looked like a kid or a very short adult hope they catch the s.o.b. And he is persecuted to the full extent of the law.on a side note I don’t recall this much of a hue and cry when that (boogaloo) boy murdered 2 cops in Oakland a few months back

I did not hear about anyone killing two cops in Oakland a few months back. However, I condemn any such violence without regard to the perp's skin color, boogaloo or not, liberal or conservative. It is completely unacceptable. I hope they caught the boogaloo boy and he receives the maximum penalty possible.

• Like 1