Stop quarantine for foreign tourists in December, demands ATTA chief - wants Thailand open to 100,000

webfact

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

He going to prove to you all that drinking bleach really does work

You are aware right that the immune system uses hydrogen peroxide (also called bleach when part of a disinfectant) to boost the natural functions of cells and prevent viral infection. Also that vaporized hydrogen peroxide has long been considered effective in removing viruses.

1 hour ago, nev said:

If you have time look up Delors Cahill, she debuffs all this hysteria about covid- 19.

Type in Delores Cahill 22 September 2020 in youtube

It's a one hour presentation.

It's well worth an hour of anyone's time to watch.

It doesn't matter. 

Actually all countries of the world became members of the United Nations once, and so they became members of the WHO. 

It's simply ridiculous that people from some nations now try to step back from the UN contract simply because their local economies and health care systems failed. Your NHS isn't that bad after all, just a bit underfunded. So do what every good captain should do before the Titanic hits the iceberg. 

2 hours ago, nev said:

If you have time look up Delors Cahill, she debuffs all this hysteria about covid- 19.

Type in Delores Cahill 22 September 2020 in youtube

It's a one hour presentation.

It's well worth an hour of anyone's time to watch.

You mean the Dolores Cahill who has been discredited by her university? https://www.irishtimes.com/news/education/ucd-school-of-medicine-disassociates-itself-from-professor-s-views-1.4283774?mode=amp

Not everything on the internet is true. Spend an hour educating yourself on accredited sources.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

He might not be sick at all, his band of Doctors look like CIA henchmen 

Maybe a sympathy election ploy, according to todays news, he's due back at work tomorrow 

I dont trust one thing that comes out of his or his gestapo crew of traitors mouths

On 10/5/2020 at 2:18 AM, ChakaKhan said:

Confucius say Boy who go to bed with sex on brain-wake up with solution in hand! ????

I was an early riser .

Once , upon a time . 

Edited by elliss
  • Haha 1

On 10/5/2020 at 1:00 PM, micmichd said:

It doesn't matter. 

Actually all countries of the world became members of the United Nations once, and so they became members of the WHO. 

It's simply ridiculous that people from some nations now try to step back from the UN contract simply because their local economies and health care systems failed. Your NHS isn't that bad after all, just a bit underfunded. So do what every good captain should do before the Titanic hits the iceberg. 

Jump Ship .?   

As for NHS , being underfunded .

Massive job losses in UK , means less people paying income tax.

Sadly i fear things will get worse , if they ever get better , doubt it ..

Edited by elliss

When i read all posts before this news, half of folks here was blaming Thai government for ruining economy for not opening for foreign tourists when they saw that most of 100k will be chinese they changed opinion, most of people which i will not mention are claiming that this is bad move, so i believe many are politicians here i believe in those moments they would be best choice to lead Thailand through recession and Covid-19 era. ????????????

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, NB1986 said:

When i read all posts before this news, half of folks here was blaming Thai government for ruining economy for not opening for foreign tourists when they saw that most of 100k will be chinese they changed opinion, most of people which i will not mention are claiming that this is bad move, so i believe many are politicians here i believe in those moments they would be best choice to lead Thailand through recession and Covid-19 era. ????????????

Back in March many farang were complaining that Thailand didn't close it's borders, at least to Chinese, early enough. Now they're begging for the borders to be re-opened to everyone BUT Chinese. 

On 10/5/2020 at 1:00 PM, Rancid said:

You are aware right that the immune system uses hydrogen peroxide (also called bleach when part of a disinfectant) to boost the natural functions of cells and prevent viral infection. Also that vaporized hydrogen peroxide has long been considered effective in removing viruses.

Yes I know, it cures all coughs colds and scabby holes

9 hours ago, TheFreqFlyer said:

Back in March many farang were complaining that Thailand didn't close it's borders, at least to Chinese, early enough. Now they're begging for the borders to be re-opened to everyone BUT Chinese. 

I think a lot of people didnt think it would go on this long 

• Like 2

On 10/5/2020 at 2:18 AM, ChakaKhan said:

Confucius say Boy who go to bed with sex on brain-wake up with solution in hand! ????

Tell me about it .

Somewhere along the way , i bought a house , i don't  even own ..

However that said , Nobody put a gun to my head .

In summary , I wish they had ...

Hope and prey , my son  dont make the foolish mistakes , same as his father ..

Edited by elliss