Experts raise questions about severity of Trump's COVID-19

webfact

5 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

If White House was taking appropriate precautions, Trump wouldn't have Corona now. So much for the worth of his medical advisors.

the topic is experts raise questions, especially with going out of the hospital and greeting his supporters ! Trumps dr's approved of it !

Like I mention in a previous comment! 

https://www.adn.com/nation-world/2020/10/04/secret-service-agents-doctors-aghast-at-trumps-drive-outside-hospital/

Edited by riclag

i'm positive the man in the car is trump.  can't imagine him allowing anyone else to receive the love of his adoring fans.  it's not like he was required to do anything physical like walk up a ramp or hold a glass of water steady.

all the photo ops have been sitting.  sign the blank paper, change clothes and take two sitting office photos 10 minutes apart.  he was wheeled to the basement, loaded into the beast, and permitted to sit and wave for a quickie around the parking lot.  obviously no public permitted to see him entering or exiting the vehicle.

Edited by ChouDoufu
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

Here's another source lol

"White House spokesman Judd Deere defended the outing, telling reporters that “appropriate precautions were taken in the execution of this movement to protect the president and all those supporting it.” Deere said precautions included personal protective equipment, without providing further details, and added that the trip “was cleared by the medical team as safe to do.”

https://www.adn.com/nation-world/2020/10/04/secret-service-agents-doctors-aghast-at-trumps-drive-outside-hospital/

your link does not show his dr or any dr saying it was ok.

All it does is show a whitehouse spokesman saying it was approved. Considering the number of lies from this admin i would like an actual quote from his dr saying this.

On the other hand, secret service and doctors at the hospital were aghast at the decision.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Sujo said:

your link does not show his dr or any dr saying it was ok.

All it does is show a whitehouse spokesman saying it was approved. Considering the number of lies from this admin i would like an actual quote from his dr saying this.

On the other hand, secret service and doctors at the hospital were aghast at the decision.

Other dr's who aren't his physician or treating him but they can give their opinion    !  His doctors haven't refuted the spokesperson quotes! So it must be true!

Since this story doesn't quote a active  Secret Service agent at the scene I find that highly suspected 

Edited by riclag

3 hours ago, riclag said:

Here's another source lol

"White House spokesman Judd Deere defended the outing, telling reporters that “appropriate precautions were taken in the execution of this movement to protect the president and all those supporting it.” Deere said precautions included personal protective equipment, without providing further details, and added that the trip “was cleared by the medical team as safe to do.”

More lies and you just continue to eat em' up.

Edited by Dap
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

A strange non happening Trump claimed oxychloroquin was the greatest medicine and preventative for Covid 19 and that he had taken a course.How come he now has Covid. Will he denounce the magic tablet his Govt has bought 100's of thousands of doses of for the people. Or is it another bad Trump business decision, millions of dollars wasted.  NO blame Dr Foucci.

3 hours ago, riclag said:

I don't know anything about that ! I'm concentrating on the topic at hand and the comment # five ,about 

"His "drive-by" seems to have been particularly ill-advised, according to doctors".

which Mr. Deer completely debunked by saying Mr. Trumps DR's gave it the ok

They gave it the ok because they are fully aware of what happens to those who don't placate the spoiled man-baby.

• Like 1

I was reading that one Whitehouse doctor released a statement like "Trump is fit guy Trump is unbelievably fit I don't know how a man of his age can be so healthy maybe it is because he has such good genes Trump is the healthiest president ever..."   

Its unbelievable that Trump can even use coronavirus to his advantage.