Motorcycle spark plugs.

Kwasaki

Been trying to buy spark plugs online with my credit card.

Shopee has what I need but just keeps saying we cannot process your credit card payment at this moment.

Contact them they say but can't find any English way to do that.

Anybody know any other online shops in Thailand where can buy spark plugs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Randell said:

Are you using an international CC or one from a Thai Bank. Lazada no longer takes international on or I should say Canadian ones. Shoppe could be similar

Yeah used Shopee with UK card but cannot seem to this time.

As suggested I'll try COD.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, teacherclaire said:

You can buy from WEbike in Bangkok. They have messengers where you can ask them particular questions. Best of luck. 

P.S. What plugs do you need? I could buy some and send them to you, no probs.

https://thai.webike.net/en

Many thanks, I did what other guys said about ordering COD with shopee and there on there way. ????

I'll have a look at that webike site and see if they cater for old bikes it's usually the case they don't.

Same Honda big wing Thailand won't help in any way whatsoever.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, teacherclaire said:

This company has a Japanese guy and they get pretty much everything. I've bought quite a lot from them and the quality was always first class. You can trust them, no copies. 

Thanks again and as I said I'll give them a try but because it's an old bike and was even made a classic after only 12 years not even Honda Japan cared about discontinuing important parts.

10 hours ago, teacherclaire said:

This company has a Japanese guy and they get pretty much everything. I've bought quite a lot from them and the quality was always first class. You can trust them, no copies. 

Totally agree.

Not only do they have a Japanese bloke, they are a Japanese company and source many of their products from Japan. If it says a product is from 'Manufacturer xyz' then that's what you'll get, not a lookalike Chinese cheapo bit of kit.

However, Japanese sourcing is reflected in the pricing.

Ordered from them many, many times, always excellent service even if a short delay for them to get the bits from Japan.

• Like 1