Meet the Americans 'standing by' for possible election violence

snoop1130

4 hours ago, pookondee said:

That may be true, but do you really think Biden has the mental capacity to handle those challenges?

He seems confused a lot of the time.

Most likely it will be left to his team and those around him to wing it.

Your post does sound positive about Covid however, so i can appreciate that. 

But as far as..Partial lockdowns and not much unexpected left about Covid..

I wish it were the case for Australia.

they still will not allow us to travel out of the country

I'm not sure it can be generalized, but countries which have been successful against Covid (i.e. SK, Germany) seem to be countries with a team-oriented, collaboration-oriented leader. Countries with leaders expressing a strong personality (I.e. USA, Brazil, UK) have been a total failure.

• Like 2

On 10/10/2020 at 9:02 AM, bendejo said:

Meet the Americans 'standing by' for possible election violence

"We're idiots, and he is the biggest idiot in the country, so that makes him our leader."

Based on the OP, you would need to include BLM, Antifa and other “antifascists” in that group. I’m pretty sure these groups do not consider Trump their leader. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DBath said:

Based on the OP, you would need to include BLM, Antifa and other “antifascists” in that group.

Why? Does believing that black lives matter make you an idiot? Does believing that facism is bad make you an idiot?

Edited by polpott
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, polpott said:

Why? Does believing that black lives matter make you an idiot? Does believing that facism is bad make you an idiot?

Now you’re oversimplifying. My comment was based more on the actions of those groups - the riots, violence, burning down businesses of innocent people. Primarily the actions of extreme leftists, like BLM/Antifa. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, polpott said:

Chris Wray, hand picked by Trump to replace Comey. Card carrying Republian. If you don't believe him, who do you believe?

Maybe card carrying conspiracy theorists like Breitbart and Qanon. You'll be telling us that Hillary Clinton assassinated JFK next.

I believe what I’ve seen in countless YouTube videos of Antifa violence. You can look it up, there’s plenty there. 

Edited by DBath
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, polpott said:

No you haven't. Post them if you have.

I don’t have to prove squat to you and I’m not here to do your bidding, dude. Too many to post, do it yourself, it’s easy. Perhaps you can’t handle the truth?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, polpott said:

No you haven't. Post them if you have.

Youtube and social media are not credible sources of information.  If he posts them they will likely be removed and he could face a suspension.  

2 minutes ago, DBath said:

I don’t have to prove squat to you and I’m not here to do your bidding, dude. Too many to post, do it yourself, it’s easy. Perhaps you can’t handle the truth?

The videos don't exist. Perhaps you find it impossible to tell the truth.

• Like 2

Just now, DBath said:

I’m talking about way more than just riots (see my initial comment). Stop trying to hide behind your phony “ideology” designation and the weak links you keep posting. If you try pulling your head out and watch the news, like the many if us, you will realize my points are common knowledge. In your world maybe everything requires a ‘link’ for justification. 

I don't watch Fox News.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, polpott said:

I'm not going to post links yet again but the FBI and security services have categorically stated that there is no evidence that Antifa played any part in the riots.

What! Do you mean that Trump's tweets are not telling the truth? Incredible! ????

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DBath said:

I do...I also watch BBC, Al Jazeera, DW and even CNN (at least until I have to vomit, which usually takes about 5 seconds). I like to get all perspectives and know what my enemies are up to.

Open your mind, grasshopper...

The truth is out there, but that is not always what is being sought.  Remember, it is called 'propaganda' when information of biased or misleading nature is used to promote a particular political cause or point of view.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

Where were you when the tax cuts happened?  Most middle class saw reduced Tax bill and increased refund in the thousands of dollars.  I saw more than that.  If you are a minimum wage worker, you are likely not paying much in taxes, so a tax cut will not change your lifestyle.  Economics 101.

Couldn't respond to my full post?

I stated Trump delivered a large tax cut to the rich, and that contributes to the huge increase in deficit spending that happened before the pandemic.  Do you dispute that?

14 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Couldn't respond to my full post?

I stated Trump delivered a large tax cut to the rich, and that contributes to the huge increase in deficit spending that happened before the pandemic.  Do you dispute that?

The deficit is "income" - "expenses".  If the Nation can increase overall income by reducing constraining taxes, there is not a direct negative impact of tax cuts.  Europe is an example, you cannot tax yourself to prosperity.  Next thread, let's talk expenses, or the $Trillions of dollars of tax hikes required to support the Democrat's agenda. ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

The deficit is "income" - "expenses".  If the Nation can increase overall income by reducing constraining taxes, there is not a direct negative impact of tax cuts.  Europe is an example, you cannot tax yourself to prosperity.  Next thread, let's talk expenses, or the $Trillions of dollars of tax hikes required to support the Democrat's agenda. ????

Thank you Captain Obvious.

The deficit was going up rapidly before the pandemic, and has sky-rocketed since.  Republicans always rely on the nonsense about reducing taxes leading to a growing economy that reduces the deficit, but can never site a case when it worked.  It certainly didn't work for Bush Jr., who's tax cuts turned a budget surplus into record deficits.  And it has shown no signs of working under Trump.

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Thank you Captain Obvious.

The deficit was going up rapidly before the pandemic, and has sky-rocketed since.  Republicans always rely on the nonsense about reducing taxes leading to a growing economy that reduces the deficit, but can never site a case when it worked.  It certainly didn't work for Bush Jr., who's tax cuts turned a budget surplus into record deficits.  And it has shown no signs of working under Trump.

Prior to the recent Corona Relief package, the first 3 years of Obama presidency saw a larger 3 year increase in debt than the first 3 years under Trump.  Just pointing out the folks in glass houses should be careful throwing stones.  LOL

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1