Trump to resume campaign as new polls show Biden lead growing in key states

webfact

22 minutes ago, i84teen said:

Yes, try your best to low key the compromising things, avoid further exposure in hopes it all magically goes away and that the Rudy/Bannon biden destruction package is just an unfounded frame-up and/or a disinformation scheme created by foreigner's meddling in this election. The msm non-coverage is truly astounding though, but benefits Biden, for now it seems, but that's likely to change soon. The threats against free speech are deeply rooted and will not be tolerated in America.

FBI investigating this as a disinformation as Sujo said. Give it up mate. it’s a nothing burger and voters are nonchalant. 

https://politicalwire.com/2020/10/19/fbi-examining-hunters-laptop-as-foreign-disinformation-op/

On 10/13/2020 at 4:30 PM, Phoenix Rising said:

"Donald Trump claims Covid immunity and offers to kiss crowd at rally"

https://www.ft.com/content/1ba9c17e-656a-49fc-8fdf-2f8f82b67454

A delusional charlatan as president - very sad.

Would you please forward a subscription to the Financial Times for me so I can read the article?

One year would be nice at $39.95/mo

Become an FT subscriber to read:

Donald Trump claims Covid immunity and offers to kiss crowd at rally

19 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

FBI investigating this as a disinformation as Sujo said. Give it up mate. it’s a nothing burger and voters are nonchalant. 

https://politicalwire.com/2020/10/19/fbi-examining-hunters-laptop-as-foreign-disinformation-op/

Give up what? The FBI have had the laptop since Dec 2019 according to NY Post and only now starting an investigation seems counter-intuitive. Even the FBI ain't that stupid. But if Sujo says so, what say you?

7 minutes ago, i84teen said:

Give up what? The FBI have had the laptop since Dec 2019 according to NY Post and only now starting an investigation seems counter-intuitive. Even the FBI ain't that stupid. But if Sujo says so, what say you?

Director of FBI is a Trump appointee since 2017 and FBI operate under the jurisdiction of Bill Barr DOJ. Haven’t heard even a tiny squeal from them. Have you?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Director of FBI is a Trump appointee since 2017 and FBI operate under the jurisdiction of Bill Barr DOJ. Haven’t heard even a tiny squeal from them. Have you?

No, not a peep from them and begs the question why they are so silent. Possibly trying to keep their distance.  And Wray will be fired soon I'm guessing. Trump should not fire him until re-elected, maybe Barr as well, on or about Nov 4. Wait and see. If Biden is elected we'll never know the details. But the main players at the FBI, DOJ, etc might become very squeamish if Trump prevails. Either way Bannon and Rudy will not be going away anytime soon as I am sure you can appreciate.

14 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Probably being silent because Wray and Barr have got the goods on Biden but being fundamentally deep state stooges they're suppressing it?

Never ask a question you don't know the answer to.

1 hour ago, candide said:

Yes, it works for now as no serious media is lending any credibility to it, in the absence of checked evidence.

There would be a very good way to publicise this story, and give credibility to it (in case it has any). Giuliani just needs to release its "proof" for all to check, and in particular the email metadata.

Why didn't he do that? I have an obvious answer in mind. Do you have any?

Why is it that Trumpers always avoid this issue?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, candide said:

OMG, what a moron! He's completely unable to control himself. He was not even aware he was bragging about an example of abuse of power!

Trump told the rally: “Don’t forget, I’m not bad at that stuff anyway, and I’m president. So I call some guy, the head of Exxon. I call the head of Exxon. I don’t know.”

Trump went on to describe a hypothetical conversation: “How are you doing? How’s energy coming? When are you doing the exploration? Oh, you need a couple of permits?”

“When I call the head of Exxon I say, ‘You know, I’d love (for you) to send me $25 million for the campaign.’ ‘Absolutely sir,’” Trump added.

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-election-trump-exxon-mobil-idUSKBN2750CN

Would he send it in one of those (in)famous brown envelope?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Poor Trump can't even get his wife to help him on the campaign trail.  This at a time when Biden is crushing Trump with white women.  Melania says she is sick with the cough, but I think more that she's sick of her lying, cheating husband.  She's just biding her time until she files for divorce.

[Struggling in the polls in battleground Pennsylvania and targeting the votes of suburban women, President Donald Trump on Tuesday had hoped for an assist from a rarely-used asset: his wife Melania.]

[But a "lingering cough" from her recent bout with the coronavirus scuttled the plan, according to the first lady's spokeswoman.]

[The cancellation came as a surprise, after the president said just Tuesday morning in an interview on "Fox and Friends" that the first lady was "doing great" following her battle with the coronavirus.]

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-targets-pennsylvania-women-wife-melania/story?id=73718716&cid=clicksource_4380645_5_heads_hero_live_hero_related

Have you listened to Trump lately?  He sounds terrible.  Definitely still dealing with his CV19 sickness.  And many think either that or the drugs he's on is having an impact on his mental capabilities.  Though these have been in question for decades.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He has even opening talked about leaving the country, which is what autocratic strong man leaders generally do when their forced out of power.

45 didn't make America great again. He made it into a Banana Republic.

You have to admit, the world's comedians will miss him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, it does seem like he's behaving even more bizarrely than usual, but that might not be fair, considering his baseline is pretty freakin' bizarre.

I think the bottom line is that he knows he will probably lose, and he knows that when he loses he will be subject to multiple criminal charges that aren't federal, so he can't even have Pence pardon him or pardon himself.

He has even openly talked about leaving the country, which is what autocratic strong man leaders generally do when they're forced out of power.

45 didn't make America great again. He made it into a Banana Republic.

Evidence here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-60-minutes-leslie-stahl/2020/10/20/d7ef0554-132a-11eb-bc10-40b25382f1be_story.html

I'll try to find the article, but when asked about his polling numbers, he said he's not running scared, he's running angry. 

Who would have guessed! ????

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, polpott said:

I prefer Steve Baldwin. Comedy gold.

Jim Carey did a pretty good Biden imitation.  And the one doing Kamala is pretty good also. Some of their skits are really good.  Unless you're a Trump supporter!

19 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

I'll try to find the article, but when asked about his polling numbers, he said he's not running scared, he's running angry. 

Who would have guessed! ????

Yeah and he if he does shut his mouth and leave the country after losing that would be his greatest public service to the country.