Where Can I Buy Bellybutton Rings?

I am not attacking your choice. But why would you want to do something that has become passe in the UK and has a certain 'lady of the night' image about it?

I have seen the rings for sale in Central Bangna if you intend to carry on with this idea. As to getting them inserted, no idea thank goodness.

I would like to have my bellybutton pierced, Are there some one know some shops with high hygienic guarantee and less pain?

Thanks. GR

In Detroit on Woodward Ave.

Hugely helpful. :o

OP, I'm afraid I agree with Leisurely. Fad seems to be passing & there's a huge risk of infection. If you really want to do it, most tattoo places do body piercing. Check all equipment (needles etc) is brand new & still in sterile packages before going ahead. Also ask them about aftercare before you do it. The more informed they are, the better they're likely to be. If in doubt, leave & go elsewhere.

I am not attacking your choice. But why would you want to do something that has become passe in the UK and has a certain 'lady of the night' image about it?

I have seen the rings for sale in Central Bangna if you intend to carry on with this idea. As to getting them inserted, no idea thank goodness.

I agree 100% looks cheap and tasteless

Behind Koh San Road (thru the Susie Pub soi .... assuming Susie Pub is still there!), veer to the right and next to a beauty shop called Angela's is a reputable body-peircing wholesalers that also do clean, hygenic peircing. Had my belly button done there ages ago and never got infected. Grew over when was pregnant and had to take peircing out but was thinking about getting it redone but not so sure now .... have been here so long not up-to-date with western fads and fashions .... is it really considered cheap and tasteless now?? Any other opinions?

• 2 weeks later...

Cheap and tasteless is a little harsh! I'm in the UK and plenty of people have navel piercings. Each to their own, I say. www.bmezine.com has plenty of info about piercings and other body modifications in general. If oyu go there for a look you will be able to find out about the process and what to look for in a 'good' and safe piercer.

November Rain, as long as the piercing is done in a safe and sterile way (with a new and disposable needle, and autoclaved clamps etc) and the piercee follows the aftercare instructions, there should be minimal risk of infection.

Cheap and tasteless is a little harsh! I'm in the UK and plenty of people have navel piercings. Each to their own, I say. www.bmezine.com has plenty of info about piercings and other body modifications in general. If oyu go there for a look you will be able to find out about the process and what to look for in a 'good' and safe piercer.

November Rain, as long as the piercing is done in a safe and sterile way (with a new and disposable needle, and autoclaved clamps etc) and the piercee follows the aftercare instructions, there should be minimal risk of infection.

I did not say that NovermberRain is cheap and tasteless, when i see these things i feel it looks cheap and tasteless.Where or on who do you see these items most in Thailand........... yes on young ladies that work in the "entertainment industy

Edited by Pattayaman

I do still think that cheap and tasteless sums it up quite nicely. The last time we were in UK - 2 years ago, there was a plethora of tatted, pierced beauties around. The most foul of whom was proudly displaying a beer gut complete with piercing and pus :o

The OP wants to know where they can have a BB piercing done. The only questions that need answering are:

1. The location of the OP

2. The location of a shop where the piercing can be done.

Personal views on the cheapness or otherwise of body piercings are not relevant. If you don't have something useful to say, be quiet.

Hmmmm didnt you know tats/piercings are all cheap/tasteless and you will be considered a slag? Oh fk I'm pierced and have tats. :o Never mind these fossils - if its smth you want to do then do it. I agree with what is previously said... most TAT shops do it. Just make sure its a sterile/clean shop.

Good luck in your search. I had a belly button piercing about seven years ago and it grew out. I went to have it redone in Singapore and the woman in the shop told me that my bellybutton was not suitable and it would probably grow out again. I did not have it redone, but I did have a tattoo.

If you want it done, then do it. It is for you, no one else.

Hmmmm didnt you know tats/piercings are all cheap/tasteless and you will be considered a slag? Oh fk I'm pierced and have tats. :D Never mind these fossils - if its smth you want to do then do it. I agree with what is previously said... most TAT shops do it. Just make sure its a sterile/clean shop.

I've got tattoos, too :D. I never said any of it was cheap or tasteless, just agreed that it's a trend that seems to be fading now. And stated the risk of infection.

One thing I do think is for belly button piercing, you've got to have a really good bod for it to look good. I certainly wouldn't want to draw anyone's attention to my stomach - not nearly flat enough!! :o:D

Behind Koh San Road (thru the Susie Pub soi .... assuming Susie Pub is still there!), veer to the right and next to a beauty shop called Angela's is a reputable body-peircing wholesalers that also do clean, hygenic peircing. Had my belly button done there ages ago and never got infected.

i got mine done there too a few years ago. i don't think it looks cheap and tasteless if you have a nice trim belly.