Re-web couch

squawkorama

There's a shop in Soi Khao Noi that I've mentioned before, but I don't know if they do "webbing". I'd imagine if they do re-upholstery they'd do webbing as well. It's across from Mike Orchid Villa.
(Note: the shop doesn't look like what you see in the Google Maps pic, which is over 1 1/2 years old now.)

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9239355,100.9085506,3a,45.6y,233.11h,88.62t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1so8IJ_Lf2LlPVl5hosINxQw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=en

Someone else mentioned there is also a shop on the railway bypass road between the Boonsamphan (Khao Noi)  and Nern Plerb Wan intersections. Not sure exactly where along that stretch though and it must have opened after the Google car went by as I can't see it on any images.

I see another place on Thepprasit (Sukhumvit end, just west of the Night Market location). In fact, it seems there are a of couple upholstery shops along Thepprasit.

122446682_374256443915568_932929722710258371_n.jpg.fcb07d48fcd7da83ac67de7486a85d85.jpg

I have no idea if any of them are any good and you can bet most of the staff probably don't speak two words of English amongst them.

I'd suggest using a Thai Translator app if you don't speak Thai. There are a couple on the Google Play store. I use one by TPK Technology that works pretty good (most of the time). Just have to keep things simple (speak slowly and clearly and don't over-complicate things).
Note: The app is all in Thai but the default is Thai (button on the left of the microphone icon) and English (button on the right side of the microphone icon). Press the English button, then press the microphone icon and speak. Press the microphone button when you are finished and a second or two later it should display what it thinks you said (in English) and in Thai and a woman's voice will say it aloud.

(A Thai person would press the left button then the microphone icon. The display would show what they said in Thai and below that the English translation and the woman's voice would say it in English.)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tpk.voicethaifreeall

Not perfect but I find it better (and faster) then Google Translate.