Celebrations erupt in major U.S. cities after Biden election win

rooster59

2 minutes ago, sucit said:

You know who is genuinely happy? Not just "anti Trump happy", is entities like Boeing. They are the ones partying right now in their mansions, and for good reason. 

Anti-Trump: Boeing "the greatest company in the world."?

27 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Winner hasn't actually been confirmed yet.  Just the press are saying Joe won.  A lot of suspected election fraud going on.  Need to wait until litigation has completed and the result has been certified.

Need to wait for official result.

Edit: If you're so sure that Biden has won fairly, you should be fine for a recount and full investigation into possible voter fraud.  If you have a problem with recounts or investigations into voter fraud, then you probably don't care about democracy and only care that Trump lost.

Where the margin is close thr state do revounts. And last time I checked the Trump campaign had launched 5 suits and not one of them alleged fraud. Does that tell you anything?

5 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I am not denying it was plagiarism. I am just saying it was 1988 and that worse things happen. He copied parts of the British Labour leaders speech. He paid the price. But he kept fighting and here he is.

What on earth does "1988" have to do with anything? He was a professional politician. He was not in 5th grade. Would rape be ok if it was in 1988. Stop rationalizing. Just accept that the president is a complete wreck. 

He is here because he is a bought candidate. You seem to confuse being bought with being a fighter. 

• Sad 1

Off-topic, inflammatory, troll posts and posts with false information have been reported and removed.  One person has been removed.   If you post false or misleading information, you will receive a ban. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I was referring to the businesses in DC who boarded up their windows anticipating rioting for the election. Have there been riots? No. It would lead me to believe the businesses feared the liberals. 

Yeah, it was clear what you meant.

6 minutes ago, sucit said:

What on earth does "1988" have to do with anything? He was a professional politician. He was not in 5th grade. Would rape be ok if it was in 1988. Stop rationalizing. Just accept that the president is a complete wreck. 

He is here because he is a bought candidate. You seem to confuse being bought with being a fighter. 

Who is he bought by? Where's you proof? Sorry Sucit I am not sure what you are referring to.

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Do you understand that Biden offered a detailed plan that included increased financial support for social security, increased financial support for Obamacare, increased support for creating alternative energy infrastructure...etc? Whereas Trump never offered a straight answer even to friendly interviewers like Hannity and Bartiromo?

Biden will raise taxes, that is bad for business. Watch the stock market react.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Do you understand that Biden offered a detailed plan that included increased financial support for social security, increased financial support for Obamacare, increased support for creating alternative energy infrastructure...etc?

It's not what I understand that is the issue...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, sucit said:

I want to be banned.

Yeah, minor. Rationalize away.

Plagiarism is actually a crime. Doing it multiple times is multiple crimes. Doing it in front of the entire world and not thinking you will get caught, for some odd reason, is not a crime but it is downright telling? Who on earth, pick anyone you can think of, thinks they could give a speech in front of the world and copy a Kennedy speech? 

This should be 100% career ending, but we are who we are as Americans. We are not "forgiving" we are just plain stupid. 

Well, those that voted for trump wete stupid.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

Louis Armstrong

It is a wonderful world.  Too bad so many fell for Trump and his use of fear to try and win the election.  Life is pretty good....as soon as we can deal with this virus!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Who is he bought by? Where's you proof? Sorry Sucit I am not sure what you are referring to.

You are probably one of the last people on earth who does not know Biden is bought. 

What happened to rationalizing and defending the plagiarism? Gave up on that one? I don't blame you. 

I got one for you all, I could be wrong, call me out.... 

Name me one president or major politician who has blatantly, word for word, plagiarized multiple speeches. Oh, you can't? Right. That is because that is behavior that simply never happens, that is off the deep end. The only way you can come back from something like that: corporate backing. Now THAT, Biden is very good at. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, greenhornfarang said:

Biden will raise taxes, that is bad for business. Watch the stock market react.

Really? Like when Bill Clinyon raised taxes and ot was predicted the economy would tank? I'm on a mobile phone npw so it's tootedious to write a detailed takedown of your obviously false assertion.

• Like 2