Nearly 80% of Americans say Biden won White House, ignoring Trump's refusal to concede: Reuters/Ipsos poll

webfact

Posts with several social media videos from other than credible news agency sources have been removed, as they are not allowed under forum rules. That includes candidate website videos and Comedy Central Network TV show videos.

See the pertinent forum rule:

Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube  etc.) should always be shown

Posters who continue to violate this forum rule, or any others, after being warned may face suspensions.

7 minutes ago, Sujo said:

What claims. Trump saying it does not a claim make.

If he has evidence then produce it. If not, then there is nothing to investigate.

I have no idea if he has evidence as the Courts have not heard it but you are ASSUMING he does not. Why not wait?  Gore/Bush waited 4 weeks. I don't think the election will be over turned, unfortunately, but I am against the silliness of different states making up their own rules and counting ballots past the due date (until you get the result you want). The election DAY is the election DAY and we Brits at least have that bit right. I remember my vote in Brexit arrived late and was not counted - so be it!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Church bells in Paris and celebratory fireworks in London, Scotland and Berlin. Never had election victories celebrated in such fine form all over the world or perhaps a celebration of relief for a much hated and unpopular man. 

Any fireworks in the UK were nothing to do with the US elections. LOL

#Guy Fawkes

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Church bells in Paris and celebratory fireworks in London, Scotland and Berlin. Never had election victories celebrated in such fine form all over the world or perhaps a celebration of relief for a much hated and unpopular man. 

Like every Saturday evening at 5.45 p.m., the bells of the Notre-Dame de l'Assomption church in Meudon rang to announce the 6 p.m. mass. It's not at all linked to US Election... 

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

In their last poll poll before the election Ipsos had Biden up by 7% nationally.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/national/

I think Biden is now up 2.5 nationally. And his lead is increasing. So at most it looks like they were off by 4.5 points. To be charitable, let's triple that difference to 13.5 points. That would still mean over 65%% of the electorate believes Biden won. The laugh is on you.

• Like 1

Trump's aggressive assault on election integrity is reportedly making some of his outside lawyers queasy

Lawyers at the firms helping Trump challenge the election results fear they're undermining the law and US elections, report says

Lawyers at law firms representing Trump campaign on election results challenge uncomfortable about undermining the rule of law

"Some senior lawyers at Jones Day, one of the country’s largest law firms and the law firm representing President Trump in his lawsuits challenging election results, are worried that it is advancing arguments that lack evidence and may be helping Trump and his allies undermine the integrity of U.S. elections, according to interviews with nine partners and associates."

• Like 2