Looking for Office / Gaming chair - decent selection where?

Swiss1960

Hi all

I need a new office chair and am looking for a place, where I can try out a reasonable to big number of different chairs. "Try out" is the key word here. I can find plenty of good looking chairs on websites like Lazada, OfficeMate etc, but I want to SIT in the chair before I spend 10'000 or more. What is important for me is the flexibilty to adjust seat cushion (angle front down), arm rests, back rest etc., so that I can adjust for how I feel or how I work / play. I can not decide about a chair on the website, I need to sit on it.

OfficeMate next to BaanBeyound SOMETIMES has some decent chairs, but it really is hit and miss, so I would really love to hear from you girls and guys, where I can find a shop with a large selection of office / gaming chairs. I am willing to drive to BKK for this, but would of course prefer Pattaya.

Thanks in advance

If you don't find in Pattaya, after all, come to BKK, Pantip Plaza, 3rd floor, 5+ gamers only chairs to seat and try before you buy. Prices from 8k-35k. Bought myself one nice on at time discount for 15k, still like a new after more than a year of daily using it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kerryd said:

I'd suggest, wherever you end up, not getting ANY chair made with that fake leather or "leatherette" covering. Not only are they hotter (no airflow) but the material deteriorates quickly, especially in places like the seat and arm rests.

I have found it is the cheap leather that we have had issues with - no problem with good quality vinyl based leather look alike (other than the airflow if not airconditioned).  Real leather however has been a real issue (with same symptoms you list).  

4 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

I suspect many TVF members are living in tiny, Thai style, single room dwellings where the bedroom, living room, den and kitchen are all the same room.

I tried to post this AM to say my desk chair looks very similar to your picture above.... but TVF seemed to be going offline. I have to drape a small towel on the back to stop mosquitoes biting through the web back.  Homepro on Sukhumvit....

Edited by jacko45k

18 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

I suspect many TVF members are living in tiny, Thai style, single room dwellings where the bedroom, living room, den and kitchen are all the same room. Some of the more "HiSo" members may actually have an attached bathroom (Thai style, where every time you have a shower the entire bathroom ends up soaking wet). The others probably use a shared bathroom elsewhere in the shanty.
Having a shiny red plastic chair like that in your room is a way to show off to your neighbours about how "well to do" you are compared to them !

Are Sky Blue ones available for people with a different Manchester disposition?    LOL

54 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

I suspect many TVF members are living in tiny, Thai style, single room dwellings where the bedroom, living room, den and kitchen are all the same room. Some of the more "HiSo" members may actually have an attached bathroom (Thai style, where every time you have a shower the entire bathroom ends up soaking wet). The others probably use a shared bathroom elsewhere in the shanty.
Having a shiny red plastic chair like that in your room is a way to show off to your neighbours about how "well to do" you are compared to them !

Hello.......????‍♂️