Georgia pours cold water on Trump bid to overturn Biden win

rooster59

37 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

What have a collection of utterly benign giant tortoises done to merit the attention (harassment) of The Orange Man?

Granted one or two of them do bear a passing resemblance to Senator Mitch McConnell...

Eh.....?

Something to do with Charles Darwin's "survival of the stupidist" one supposes..

And here is the Don and his looser acolytes (my apologies to the splendid British infantry..) and their lugubrious chorus...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And I must  suppose..that any  citizen of the United States of America posing as an Australian,New Zealander,Canadian or whatever on the internet for the nefarious purposes of spreading American paleo-conservative propaganda (alt-right) should hope for a tortoise or two to turn up in the Christmas baggage..

It's over,boys..

Ah TopDeadSenter....why give me a me a "confused"...?

It's over.The American people have spoken..anyone here posing (and pose they do) as an Australian.New Zealander,Canadian (or just plain American paleo-conservervative)

who queries this result are neither democratic-or-indeed-intelligent

They aren't even intellectually stimulating..

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, polpott said:

Because the Democrats have accepted the results of a free and fair election and aren't making waves. Trump on the other hand............

Can't you see that? You must be suffering from Trump blindness.

So there is only one issue separating the American people. Just the election results. 

How do you expect to have an actual discussion?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, polpott said:

Because the Democrats have accepted the results of a free and fair election and aren't making waves. Trump on the other hand............

Can't you see that? You must be suffering from Trump blindness.

I see there's alot of film/book comparisons happening. That's to be expected.

The whole thing is a fantasy.

1 minute ago, Traubert said:

I see there's alot of film/book comparisons happening. That's to be expected.

The whole thing is a fantasy.

No you don't-in actual fact I am the ONLY person who has referred to film and books on this thread.

As I have said the era of people posing as something other than the reality on the internet will be coming to an end.

This ie evident by the stringent policies put in place on this (and many another) forum..

Goodbye,Traubert.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

So there is only one issue separating the American people. Just the election results. 

How do you expect to have an actual discussion?

The division is driven by fake and divisive news from conservative outlets. 70% of Republicans think there was fraud in the election. There wasn't. Who's telling them there is fraud? Right....

There is talk of a New department in the government to deal with this. Great news as most Americans are either too lazy to fact check or....

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Nope..there won't be any discussion..as they are incapable of it.

Those posing as English,Canadians,Australians and New Zealanders will be eradicated shortly and not before time.

We  can leave the Americans to their fate..

It's over bhoys..it's over.

Well you're true colors are shining through now. Excited about a purge are you?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

There won’t be. A discussion requires a fact base. But half of Americans opted to live in a video game parallel reality world. You could as well ask why we are not going to a nuthouse and have an actual discussion with those who believe there are little dark creatures secretly following them. 

These people are lost souls. The USA is a lost nation. It is not sustainable to live under the same roof with a mob of mentally disturbed. Eventually this will end in a bigger conflict, which may (or may not) turn around things. This could be a civil war or a major clampdown on fake news, lies, and conspiracy theories. 

Which side is the mentally disturbed side?

23 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Well you're true colors are shining through now. Excited about a purge are you?

Umm..true colours?

I've' always stated that I am an Aussie and spend my time  between OZ and Thailand...

I'm proud of both...

True blue..

Ubon Ratchathani...

Gloucester,NSW.

Set 'em up bhoyo..a nice photo from Canada (non copied from the internet) will do..

DSCN2525.JPG

DSCN0001 (1).JPG

Edited by Odysseus123

4 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Umm..true colours?

I've' always stated that I am an Aussie and spend my time  between OZ and Thailand...

I'm proud of both...

True blue..

Ubon Ratchathani...

Gloucester,NSW.

DSCN2525.JPG

DSCN0001 (1).JPG

What has that got to do with silencing dissent? Which seemed to be the point you were happy about.

2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

How can you see the division as one sided? 

This division regarding the election isn't between Democrats and Republicans but between Trump and reality. The election result has been accepted by most but Republicans are staying quiet because of Trump's power over the Republican masses.  

The only division about the result  is coming from Trump tweets and Rudy Guiliani and his cohorts going into conspiracy after conspiracy. It even has Tucker Carlson backing off. When he backs off you know you are in super crazy territory.

I get why you might have liked him at one point but surely it's obvious by his behaviour that he's an appalling loser in every way. Get off the Trump train and join the Biden express.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

What has that got to do with silencing dissent? Which seemed to be the point you were happy about.

Umm...

Not a single photo from Canada..not a hill..not a prairie...not a lake..?

You are a daring fella..for a dyed in the wool conspiratorialist????

DSCN0141.JPG

Edited by Odysseus123

2 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Eh.....?

Something to do with Charles Darwin's "survival of the stupidist" one supposes..

And here is the Don and his looser acolytes (my apologies to the splendid British infantry..) and their lugubrious chorus...

Real men - unlike "The Don."

As were the Doughboys, Diggers, Kiwis, Canucks, Poillus and yes, the Landsers.

Edited by herfiehandbag

9 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

Your assertion is correct in that a recount is fair,

Maybe it would be wise, for the future, to issue a new law/regulation that every voting is automatically recounted twice.

Of course it will cost time, effort and money.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1