Lost diploma (Thai National)

Jajazazajaja

My missus never picked her diploma, she graduated from Thacharin commercial school In 2007 and the school closed down its commercial arm a few years later. We contacted the school who said they destroyed all records (helpful) 

how can we get her diploma? Do schools have to send their records to MoE?

as to why she never collected it, who bloody knows?
Yes, she really did graduate. 

6 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

the MoE were not that helpful, they did say check with the school, who said check with the MoE etc 

Best thing to do then is:

let your wife go to the school, phone the MoE from there, put them on speaker and let the school and the MoE sort it out while she is there. 

My wife lost her high school diploma. She was able to locate a "fixer", an administrator at another school, who specializes in continuing education for older people. She said she could get another diploma made by starting with a police report, stating that the original had been lost.

I'd say contact some other schools, that might have familiarity with your wife's old school or the program she was in, to see if something like this might be possible.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Best thing to do then is:

let your wife go to the school, phone the MoE from there, put them on speaker and let the school and the MoE sort it out while she is there. 

as I say, the school closed its commercial arm and says it destroyed all its records (lost them or can’t be bothered to look for it)

it’s a kindergarten now, apparently 

14 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

My wife lost her high school diploma. She was able to locate a "fixer", an administrator at another school, who specializes in continuing education for older people. She said she could get another diploma made by starting with a police report, stating that the original had been lost.

I'd say contact some other schools, that might have familiarity with your wife's old school or the program she was in, to see if something like this might be possible.

thanks, that’s interesting. We have been looking for her old teacher “Mr Patel”

Alas, there are about 1.3 billion of them. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we spent a few hours at the ministry of education, finally found the right department and then had to file a police report and they will contact us next week

they did so just now and said that as they can’t find the original paperwork so they can only give a “transcript” confirming the course was attended and passed, but not giving details of all the subjects and grades.

This transcript is apparently not enough to use to continue education to University (which was one option we had)

anyone have any suggestions? Seems like this should be able to be worked out somehow? Seems like the original paperwork is filed away somewhere 

thanks