Retirement Extension Refused.

11 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

The money was 800k for 2 months before application for new extension?

Was the money in the new account shown as transferred from abroad? As it was transferred from a Thai account it could have been shown there as a domestic transfer which wouldn't satisfy the rules.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Pilotman said:

its a business, so of course they are out to make money.  As to your insinuation that all agents are operating illegally, that is a commonly held myth among those who don't know the system that operates here . 

Even if you are correct. Nearly all agents will tell you they can get your visa with no charges if it is not possible However an upfront fee is payable and don't expect to get it back regardless.

They are a bunch of crooks and personally i would not want to give them my money

Edited by Dene16
addition
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Pilotman said:

get an agent problem solved.  Not sure why people make life so difficult for themselves,  I use to do so, until I got a reliable and legally responsible agent. . 

A legally responsible agent is surely a combination of opposites like military intelligence or honest Thai cop.

10 hours ago, flossie35 said:

Was the money in the new account shown as transferred from abroad? As it was transferred from a Thai account it could have been shown there as a domestic transfer which wouldn't satisfy the rules.

That is for income method used by countries whose Embassy will not issue letter of income - poster was talking bank deposit extension financials.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

no agent in his locality, and why should somebody have to travel hundreds of Km, spend 3/4 nights in a hotel and pay maybe as much as 20,000 for something that is not hard to compile and should only cost 1,900 Baht in the local office.

I don't know..... but I just chatted to someone who had travelled from Buriram to do his extension at Pattaya. Often wonder how many do this.

Edited by jacko45k

12 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

I would suggest to one of the global administrators that they consider closing this topic I think it has achieved all it was ever liable to.

As per your request this this topic is now :mfr_closed1:

• Thanks 1