Leaf blower/sucker

carlyai

I was thinking of buying my wife a leaf blower/sucker for Chrissy.

Anyone an experience with a good brand of battery blower?

One bought from Global House would be handy, but any with I suppose a 32V battery, great suction or blowing power and lightweight. Red ones run better but the colour doesn't matter.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, transam said:

She will be well chuffed with one of those for Christmas.....????

7 hours ago, carlyai said:

Which One?

7 hours ago, transam said:

Either, I think a handbag will keep you in her your good books......????

A leaf blower as a christmas present for a femail...I,ve heard it all now.....if he gave her a handbag as well I think it would end up being swiped around his earhole....:cheesy:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, petermik said:

A leaf blower as a christmas present for a femail...I,ve heard it all now.....if he gave her a handbag as well I think it would end up being swiped around his earhole....:cheesy:

It's the thought that counts.

16 hours ago, transam said:

She will be well chuffed with one of those for Christmas.....????

15 hours ago, carlyai said:

Which One?

15 hours ago, transam said:

Either, I think a handbag will keep you in her your good books......????

15 hours ago, petermik said:

Not so fast.

Reminds me of the year (2010 I think) I bought the girlfriend at that time, now the wife, what was initially to her a rather disappointing Christmas present...a tumble dryer! On the face of it, yeah, not particularly romantic. However it wasn't meant to be a romantic gift but a practical one.

Within a few weeks she'd conceded that it was probably the best gift she'd ever been given. Even the (now) MIL agreed.

Reason being that she'd always had our restaurant tablecloths sent to be washed on a daily basis and most days she'd run out of clean tablecloths. With the tumble dryer she could wash and dry as often as necessary during the day but the real clincher was the Bt300/day cost saving. Within 12 weeks that Bt25,000 tumble dryer had payed for itself and was still going strong before Covid lockdown. Roughly, a saving of just over Bt1 million.

Actually, I think I'll remind her of that today.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, prophet01 said:

Not so fast.

Reminds me of the year (2010 I think) I bought the girlfriend at that time, now the wife, what was initially to her a rather disappointing Christmas present...a tumble dryer! On the face of it, yeah, not particularly romantic. However it wasn't meant to be a romantic gift but a practical one.

Within a few weeks she'd conceded that it was probably the best gift she'd ever been given. Even the (now) MIL agreed.

Reason being that she'd always had our restaurant tablecloths sent to be washed on a daily basis and most days she'd run out of clean tablecloths. With the tumble dryer she could wash and dry as often as necessary during the day but the real clincher was the Bt300/day cost saving. Within 12 weeks that Bt25,000 tumble dryer had payed for itself and was still going strong before Covid lockdown. Roughly, a saving of just over Bt1 million.

Actually, I think I'll remind her of that today.

How romantic...

I have owned a Milwaukee 18 volt garden blower for several years. No repairs have been necessary. Frankly my wife was angry that I did not bring her a dependable battery garden blower much sooner. It saves her hours of raking leaves.  It was NOT a Christmas present. 

Milwaukee Tools in Thailand now has at least two series of 18 volt batteries and several models.  18 volt 3.Ah 18 volt 5.0 Ah 18 volt 8 Ah 18 volt 12Ah batteries are available in Thailand. I did NOT ask the Buriram Tool store employee about the sucking ability. I have seen petrol leaf blowers that also could be leaf vacuums. 

Buriram Milwaukee 18 volt garden Blower Thailand Delivery.jpg

Milwaukee Makita Cordless Garden Hedge Trimmer Blower Stringer.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I  brought these  over from the Uk have 3  of  them Honda dont sell them in Thailand  last time I checked ?unfortunately, dont know  why, made in Japan, used endlessly on 16 rai of  land for over 5  years, petrol powered  4  stroke, battery ones would  not last  long enough or  be powerful enough for here.

honda-hhb25-blower-4-year-warranty.jpg