UK tells EU: back down by Sunday night or we'll walk

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Yeah UK should make deals with Russia now the UK is free of the EU mafia.

A few Russian military bases on U.K.would be on the Putin demand list and all novachok acussations anulled and by high end ministers excused for it .....????

Edited by david555
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

It's not that marvellous, Somalia doesn't trade on WTO.

I did not used Somalia line  ....it was about the Emperor clothes ....????

I guess maybe you do not know that fiary tale ..?????

Anyway again a missed divertion from you ????

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Well if you think it is love that is holding the EU together then I pity you. Yes the Italians, Greeks, Poles and Hungarians love the EU????.

Lets see how much love there will be in a few months/years.

You just cant please some people first we were full of love, now we are pitiful. what's next ? I am afraid to ask.

By the way, this has to be the longest goodbye in history. Just pay you bar bill and go home already !  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Boris as "The Pied Piper of Hamelin "   would fit the description too......

Leading Brits to the brexit Cliff's edge ...????

Edited by david555
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, vogie said:

If we leave on Australian terms many would say that is a "great deal" certainly better than what the EU are offering at the moment. No deal is better than a bad deal.

Excellent examples of tautologies.

'Australian terms' = 'No deal' = 'Bad deal'

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, david555 said:

A few Russian military bases on U.K.would be on the Putin demand list and all novachok acussations anulled and by high end ministers excused for it .....????

Yeah I'm all in for having Ruskie missiles set up all along the East coast of UK pointed to EU especially France..

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

You have totally missed my point. Its not the remainers who failed to listen to what was said it was you guys.

You ignored what the remain campaign was saying.

And now here we are. Even after Johnson, Gove and Farage promised you we would be staying in the single market.

Easiest trade deal in history. Norway deal. No-one is threatening our place in the single market. 

They lied to you Vogie. They promised things they could never deliver.

Get angry with them. Not me.

They promised us Brexit, it appears to all but the deniers is that what we are getting, it is really not that difficult rookie.

And as I said you and the other happy Harrys on here have told us about how Boris and Nigel are bigger liars than Tom Pepper yet you bring them into your argument in the guise of the Arch Angel Gabriel and Mother Theresa. 

Good try Rookie, but no cigar.

WAT - the UK leaves but Reuters says the EU will "walk".

????

just let the UK be the UK, up with the tariffs and let the UK "walk"... can't remember the last time I bought a product from the the UK when I was in Europe.

19 minutes ago, Hi from France said:

indeed what is astonishing is that for four years now each time there was "a fork in the road" of negotiations, Brexiteer politicians picked up the worst solution saying "you'll see it will get better" "our sovereignty is sacred and priceless" blabla

.. and each time, each time it got worst and the UK sovereignty was reduced, its reputation tarnished

I'm amazed you still believe these politician now, like talk about this "Australian deal" that simply does not exist. Boris is lying to you, that's what he did all his career.

Given the situation of a single country led by liars and newbies negotiating against a huge, experienced, trading block six time its size, it cannot and will not get better for you....

the brits used to be pragmatic and clever, now we've got populist ideologues

Sorry for speaking frankly about you being French I assume that you are I take it but  what on earth do you know of the English never mine UK.

You French are dreamers why do you have to learn to read and write English because you are a minority in the world like so many others and also belonging to a failing mafia club that has no place in the gobal worlds future. 

• Haha 2