Holy basil no defence against Covid, say health officials

webfact

28 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Oooh, I don't feel well...

She said you'll be ok if you're - and I'm quoting here - "under 50% sh-t" any more than that and you're toast mate. LOL!

Luckily my misses is pretty smart and doesn't believe in that sort of nonsense. She was with her sisters who do though.....

Edited by 2530Ubon
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, 2530Ubon said:

She said you'll be ok if you're - and I'm quoting here - "under 50% sh-t" any more than that and you're toast mate. LOL!

Luckily my misses is pretty smart and doesn't believe in that sort of nonsense. She was with her sisters who do though.....

"under 50% sh-t"   Hopefully I'm not dying yet - I'm under 50% shot.

I had a SIL with some internal problems that needed fixing so she went to the village witchdoctor who breathed in her ear while muttering her incantations. I still got to pay for a major operation at a private hospital a few weeks later but it wasn't cancer so obviously the witchdoctor's work worked.

23 hours ago, webfact said:

Public Health Ministry's Department of Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine

There`s the problem.

A "department" that recommends buffalo poop as cure for stomach ache is the exact reason why you got so many people in Thailand believing holy basil and all kinds of nonsense is going to cure anything to begin with. The best cure this department can do is shutting down. The effect that will have on Thailand will be so revolutionary that it`s on the same scale as Thailand`s introduction to antibiotics. It`s a childish woowoo department with zero reasons to exist. 

• Like 1