When are you visiting Thailand next?

lovethai123

Hi!

As Thailand has opened its door to tourists of all nationalities, when are you planning to visit next? 

I won't visit as I feel the 14 day quarantine is too much. And when I return , I might have to spend another week or so in quarantine in my country depending on the rules at that time.

• Like 1

Wednesday baby ????????????????. Anyone that would sook about 14 days quarantine is a bxxxh imo. Worse part was the COE for me as it now has to be all done online and I think it adds unnecessary drama compared to the embassy just issuing one. That would be my one and only complaint with the whole process.

Edited by starky
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

Are u in one of those countries that have approved the pfizer vaccine? When do u expect to be vaccinated?

In the UK, 57 and with some health issues I would expect to be probably in tier 5 or 6 I guess, so I guess March April at best. THEN, the issue would be will they be issuing travel vaccine stamps in passports and will Thailand allow no quarantine if you have one.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

In the UK, 57 and with some health issues I would expect to be probably in tier 5 or 6 I guess, so I guess March April at best. THEN, the issue would be will they be issuing travel vaccine stamps in passports and will Thailand allow no quarantine if you have one.

vaccine stamps in passport? thats for real? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/18/2020 at 4:22 PM, lovethai123 said:

Are u in one of those countries that have approved the pfizer vaccine? When do u expect to be vaccinated? Is there any chance to get it asap by telling it to authorities that your family lives abroad and u need to vaccinated so u could visit them?

lets hope Thailand shows some sense and allows vaccinated people to visit without quarantine. 

Australia has announced that even if vaccinated at this stage you will still need to quarantine.

This is on the basis that even if vaccinated you could still be” a carrier” and infect others.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StevieAus said:

Australia has announced that even if vaccinated at this stage you will still need to quarantine.

This is on the basis that even if vaccinated you could still be” a carrier” and infect others.

Kind of defeats the purpose of travelling doesn't it, although I do know that people vaccinated can become infected and asymptomatic, spreading it, so looks like quarantine will have to be around for a while to come until they can sort a vaccine that will stop it dead in it's tracks, but that could take years.

The above said, everyone NEEDS to get vaccinated to reduce the spread of this horrible disease so that we can build up a decent herd immunity which would then allow us to get back to life without having to quarantine.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2