Biden: Trump aides setting 'roadblocks' for his transition team

webfact

8 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

You know what it means. Trump was beaten by his stupidity in engaging an already hostile liberal MSM and his utter lack of forethought when opening his mouth. He lost I accept it and predicted it long before the election - Covid saved Biden IMHO.

I'm not going to go back and check your claims but I remember your predictions very differently.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kelsall said:

"Russian Collusion"

Russian interference in the election happened and was investigated, as it should have been.  The fact that Trump and his fans are offended by that is suspicious.

However that has nothing to do with this Presidential transition or the one following the 2016 election.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Yes, in fact Hillary went home the same night and then the Dems cried for 4 years that they had won the pop vote so they tried every other way to discredit POTUS for the full 4 years. Payback will come eventually not for anything about Trump, he will long be gone, but for the pure opposition for the sake of it because they felt entitled.  

No doubt Trump supporters will be claiming for all time that the 2020 election was stolen, even though they have no credible evidence. 

However this topic is about the Presidential transition, which happened as it should have after the 2016 election and which the Trump administration is impeding without cause now.

4 hours ago, BobBKK said:

This is not about Obama and he didn't question the citizenship but he loved saying "at least I was President" to hilarious laughter as he took the ****** out of Trump at a dinner. Hardly statesmanship is it? 

If this is not about Obama why do you make unsourced claims about what Obama said?

If you are referring to the 2011 Press Club Dinner, then it was an accurate statement.  What's the problem?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Selective (false) memory...

https://www.newsweek.com/flashback-2016-obama-invites-president-elect-trump-oval-office-facilitate-transitioncome-1546455

Flashback 2016: Obama Invites President-Elect Trump to Oval Office to 'Facilitate a Transition…Come Together'

11/10/20 at 4:36 PM EST

Four years ago today, a seemingly gracious Donald Trump accepted an invitation to the White House from President Barack Obama in order to "facilitate a transition that ensures our president-elect is successful."

Obama invited then-Republican President-elect Trump to the Oval Office on November 10, 2016, alongside soon-to-be first lady Melania. Hours earlier, Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton told her supporters, "Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead."

The AP noted Trump was "uncharacteristically quiet" during the meeting with the president, framed as an "olive branch" after months of nasty rhetoric between the two party leaders. Reports would later emerge that Obama was "pis?ed, but inescapably pragmatic" in his approach to the Oval Office meeting with Trump."

Screenshot_1.jpg.281be5432223428a2b90f2f753326904.jpg

The characteristic Trump scowl, just an early sign of the four terrible years then yet to come...

He suddenly realised he would have to appear both competent and intelligent , not something with which he is well acquainted . Hard for him to walk and chew gum at same time

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You seem to be forgetting after January 20, the Mueller report will be released - unredacted. Mueller himself has said there are grounds for prosecution.

I'm not surprised, memory loss appears to be common among Trump supporters.

IMO once Trump loses his presidential immunity, he should be prosecuted for sedition, and negligent homicide.

And tax fraud and campaign finance crimes.

• Like 2

It feels like there are one or more actions planned by the U.S. military or the CIA para-military forces, on Iran for the closing days. Hence the clean up on aisle Pentagon (political stooges put in place) to keep this under wraps until executed. The feeling being that the Biden team might leak it if known.

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

It feels like there are one or more actions planned by the U.S. military or the CIA para-military forces, on Iran for the closing days. Hence the clean up on aisle Pentagon (political stooges put in place) to keep this under wraps until executed. The feeling being that the Biden team might leak it if known.

Your briefing on all this , I hope did not occur on social media, however we are fortunate that you know this.

Affidavit anyone?

15 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Biden is a professional politician facing many challenges. He's already laying the foundation of excuses for his own mistakes. Everything that goes wrong in  biden's presidency will be blamed on Trump. 

Based on the past four years of performance by the Amateur politician occupying the executive office I would say we could use a pro to clean up the Trump presidential boo boos...but that was a masterful reciting of Sean Hannity Doctrine....I am sure The Mothership will be beaming you up any day now for accommodation. Congratulations.

• Like 2