Application form 1

10 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Have you tried doing it online? It looks nothing like that form and looks like it works for people in Belgium (as I understand it it should be used worldwide anyway):

He is applying for a STV that has a separate requirements from the COE. After his visa issued he would upload a copy of it to the COE application.

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

He is applying for a STV that has a separate requirements from the COE. After his visa issued he would upload a copy of it to the COE application.

I know, but look at the name of the PDF - Declaration-form_for-COE.pdf. Doesn't say anything about STV on the form and the actual online application for an STV from Australia has major differences to the PDF (why am I not surprised). So is it a legit form or an outdated form?  

11 minutes ago, Salerno said:

I know, but look at the name of the PDF - Declaration-form_for-COE.pdf. Doesn't say anything about STV on the form and the actual online application for an STV from Australia has major differences to the PDF (why am I not surprised). So is it a legit form or an outdated form?  

Guess it's an old form, (07/20), also goes on to say;

"I hereby give my consent and accept that I shall be subject to State Quarantine for a period of 14 days from the date of my arrival into Thailand, at a facility or place of accommodation provided by the relevant authorities of Thailand. I also declare and accept that any and all expenses incurred from and/or in relation to the State Quarantine shall be my responsibility."

• Like 1