BREAKING: Bars, pubs, entertainment ordered closed in Hua Hin

snoop1130

I have gotten alot of video´s and pictures from friends who are on Samui, and there it looks like the party is in full swing, and I have not seen any signs of measures trying to avoid or not having too many people togeather in small spaces, so what makes it so special that they can do that there??

15 hours ago, GeorgeCross said:

makes a lot of sense. whilst i'll be gutted not to go out tomorrow night, hopefully it will stop a mass exodus of party goers from bangkok and pattaya arriving to what is so far a covid free province.

So far indeed.

2 hours ago, Jotho said:

I have gotten alot of video´s and pictures from friends who are on Samui, and there it looks like the party is in full swing, and I have not seen any signs of measures trying to avoid or not having too many people togeather in small spaces, so what makes it so special that they can do that there??

Looks a bit breezy on Samui right now ????

Absolutely packed here in my small town in rural Thailand. It's been the usual full time partying this last week in December, culminating in mass parties, fireworks and drinking tonight. Yesterday half the town was shut down with marching school students, bands and floats down the main street. A great holiday atmosphere with live markets and fairs buzzing. I'm sure it's similar everywhere else in the countryside.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 10baht said:

"From what I've heard..." What the heck do you mean? heard from where? from whom? Do you have a secret source? A special Homing Pigeon network? What good is it to spread idiotic rumors?

Common sense would tell most rational folk that it has to happen sooner rather than later. nothing idiotic about it. 

There is no place to go. This is happening in every country in the world. The exact same tyrannical actions by different governments all over the world at the same time. 

How is this possible? The answer will set you free...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dpcjsr said:

There is no place to go. This is happening in every country in the world. The exact same tyrannical actions by different governments all over the world at the same time. 

How is this possible? The answer will set you free...

I agree, collective madness or a huge conspiracy ........ who could guess?

how well has the world prevented colds or flu? I don't see CoVID as any different, or more serious .... and yet ...

My misses has arraigned a  big Buddha party for the village today (not in HH though), monks have already been and gone, now she's cooking for 100 on the village green. The people here don't give a flying one about COVID, me neither.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

how well has the world prevented colds or flu? I don't see CoVID as any different, or more serious .... and yet ...

You need a better source for your news if you don't think CV19 is more serious than the flu.  Suggestions like that don't help others.  Horrible conspiracy theory.

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Nice to see your back buddy.  Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.  Very busy at the venues in Bangkok last night.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Stevemercer said:

Absolutely packed here in my small town in rural Thailand. It's been the usual full time partying this last week in December, culminating in mass parties, fireworks and drinking tonight. Yesterday half the town was shut down with marching school students, bands and floats down the main street. A great holiday atmosphere with live markets and fairs buzzing. I'm sure it's similar everywhere else in the countryside.

Duelling banjos too no doubt!

• Like 1

On 12/30/2020 at 9:13 PM, NCC1701A said:

I just put out a group text. come to my house. 

Dear NCC1701A,

Please come to Chiang Mai, there is no lockdown here and we will welcome you with open arms, and more.

Yours Sincerely

The grannies and trannies of Loi Kroh.

• Haha 2