What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

6 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Do you use it ?

So, they just don't just download with uTorrent ?

I downloaded it from Torrent Galaxy without any problems.

Black Widow with Scarlett Johanssen has just appeared , same site.

Edited by giddyup
  • Thanks 2

On 4/18/2021 at 7:32 AM, recom273 said:

This one is amusing me at the moment - family business - you might be able to find it on Netflix as it’s a Netflix original.

Story of a Jewish butcher family into the weed business. 

I just noticed Mr Inbetween returns on 26th May.

On 7/3/2021 at 8:52 PM, Mutt Daeng said:

After my post above, I searched for inbetween and it found my post, so search appears to work. Perhaps I've had a senior moment and imagined that someone recommended  Mr Inbetween previously. If anyone knows different, please enlighten me.

It seems that recon273 was the first to mention Mr Inbetween in this topic.

The reason you have difficulties finding the old posts seem to have something to do with the name change from thaivisa to aseannow. If you search using thaivisa you can find the old posts.

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Black Widow with Scarlett Johanssen has just appeared , same site.

Yep... now available on many sites in up to 4K format with an Atmos soundtrack.

2109024336_BlackWidow.jpg.3cf4ecd63d0a0ccfc594ae310b289e12.jpg

21 minutes ago, Sophon said:

The reason you have difficulties finding the old posts seem to have something to do with the name change from thaivisa to aseannow. If you search using thaivisa you can find the old posts.

Pretty sure it was first mentioned on here when it first was released in 2018.

The search engine is a debacle.

• Thanks 1

Eliza Matsunaga: Once Upon a Crime

Dropping at the usual places now.

Summary: The crime shocked Brazil: Elize Matsunaga shot and dismembered her rich husband. Featuring her first interview, this docuseries dives deep into the case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sophon said:

Thanks for the info RE: Mr Inbetween.

I was having search problems before Thaivisa was rebranded.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Thanks for the info RE: Mr Inbetween.

I was having search problems before Thaivisa was rebranded.

I have had good luck using google - just type in what you searching for and end with Thai Visa

water testing chiang mai thai visa - and the threads come up

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

I have had good luck using google - just type in what you searching for and end with Thai Visa

Doesn’t matter who reported it first or whatever - I just love the guys who make suggestions in this thread, it’s a treasure trove - if it wasn’t for this thread I would never have seen Gomorrah or Trapped.

But thanks for the tip, just type thaivisa at the end in the google search bar.

Yes, @will27 was correct, it was first mentioned in 2018.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, canthai55 said:

Thanks for the tip, I can find much more by searching outside of Thaivisa and adding Thaivisa as a keyword, as you suggested. My preferred search engine is duckduckgo, and that does find references to Mr Inbetween. Much better than the internal Thaivisa search function. 

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1

On 7/9/2021 at 3:56 PM, Jai Dee said:

Black Widow

Unfortunately not on Disney + Hotstar here until 21 October, assume it will be on 4K. It is available now by Premium Access.

I was pleasantly surprised by this film, maybe I've adjusted my expectations downwards because the pre-Phase 4 TV shows?

Awesome cast with Ray Winstone, David Harbour, Rachel Weisz, Florence Pugh.

Post-credit scene was interesting.

8/10.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Have you seen the photo they put for Ray Winstone ?  where did they get that from, his school album---I haven't been back to UK for about 6-7 years but he was doing TV advertising for the betting  shops----look about 20 years older then that photo then--- Hope he doesn't put that one on a dating site....Like his acting through----"Sexy Beast", one of the best movies I have seen.

Black widow movie Pic

Ray Winstone Picture

Google pic few years back

Ray Winstone says he's been stranded in Italy amid coronavirus for weeks,  calls language barrier 'difficult' | Fox News.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Have you seen the photo they put for Ray Winstone ?  where did they get that from, his school album---I haven't been back to UK for about 6-7 years but he was doing TV advertising for the betting  shops----look about 20 years older then that photo then--- Hope he doesn't put that one on a dating site....Like his acting through----"Sexy Beast", one of the best movies I have seen.

Black widow movie Pic

Ray Winstone Picture

Google pic few years back

Ray Winstone says he's been stranded in Italy amid coronavirus for weeks,  calls language barrier 'difficult' | Fox News.

If you haven't seen it, he's frightening in Nil by Mouth.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Unfortunately not on Disney + Hotstar here until 21 October, assume it will be on 4K. It is available now by Premium Access.

I was pleasantly surprised by this film, maybe I've adjusted my expectations downwards because the pre-Phase 4 TV shows?

Post-credit scene was interesting.

8/10.

Watch it now on fmovies .

94B52173-9001-4C55-A608-6D965F00642E.thumb.png.5ec2511bacc72db592aaa1558f3d7224.png

4 minutes ago, Will27 said:

If you haven't seen it, he's frightening in Nil by Mouth.

Yer that was a great movie and Garry Oldman is always good---- just something about (*Realistic*) crime movies -always win the day for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

And Borstal Boy.

Wow --thats going back Hammer....yes "Scum"..I remember it and the "Fox Family."....I think thats when I first saw him.  Just called "Fox" I think.

Edited by sanuk711
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Wow --thats going back Hammer....yes I remember it and the "Fox Family."....I think thats when I first saw him.

He was in minder too. He went to the Anna Scherl school in the East end and got the BB role from the theater actor who was p!ssed off....but Ray made his name, with 'who's your daddy?' and a loaded sock, can act, and did only one bad movie. Minder. I wrote a few lines for him once in 79 I think based on a BM house invasion. 12 quid an hour basic equity rate.

Edited by The Hammer2021
  • Like 1