'It's insurrection,' Biden says, as Trump supporters storm U.S. Capitol

webfact

1 minute ago, Jeffr2 said:

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/congress-electoral-college-vote-count-2021/h_739f236655a4b9c880b2b13bb6a4663b

About time.  Trump's toast.  McConnell and Graham have both denounced him.  Finally.  Such cowards.

Hopefully they'll finally find their spines and use the 25th Amendment to have the traitor booted out of the WH immediately and put in a holding cell awaiting trial for insurrection and treason.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Now if that is not sufficient to "finger" this creature then nothing is.

It also serves to confirm my opinion that wearing a baseball cap over the age of (let us be liberal here) 30 should be a criminal offence. Wearing it back to front should be a capital offence...

Typical Trump supporter.  Not looking very good, nor very smart.

6 hours ago, harada said:

A fair indication of the intelligence of these people, having your face on TV worldwide unmasked smashing the Capitol windows and having selfies taken inside, surely this would have to be a federal offence, anyone know ?

Des partisans de Donald Trump ont penetre a l'interieur du Capitole.

Edited by Opl
  • Like 2

Trust these miserable deluded mongrels are either taken away for treatment or given time in the cooler.

Better still, lock them into a big room where they can count and check each of the votes for the states Trump has been disputing. And have it televised and they can show the world, slowly how the election was LOST by Trump.

Reality TV that would even get my attention ????

Edited by Donga
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Now if that is not sufficient to "finger" this creature then nothing is.

It also serves to confirm my opinion that wearing a baseball cap over the age of (let us be liberal here) 30 should be a criminal offence. Wearing it back to front should be a capital offence...

It goes back to not understanding the concept of evidence.  Their Leader claims election fraud, has no evidence to show, and claims he's being cheated.

This moron commits crimes and takes pics of hisself while doing it.  When the pics are used as evidence against him...

2 hours ago, Pilotman said:

you do know what a 'republic' means don't you?   They can be, and mostly are in the world , democratic. 

I am glad you said mostly, as the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, aka North Korea, springs to mind. As does the Lao People’s Democratic Republic. And the German Democratic Republic ( the old East Germany).

All noted for the hypocritical use of the word “democratic “ !

Just now, mtls2005 said:

matt gaetz contends that some/all of these dirt-bags were ANTIFA disguised as trump supporters.

It's all over the alt-right media outlets.  The rioters were ANTIFA.  Cowards.  And Matt is one of the worst.

• Like 2

After all what happened last year I would have thought lessons would have been learned. But alas no. What a sad and shameful way to end a presidency and a life was lost too, one life is a life too many. (KUSI News; One Ahsli Babbit, a veteran of the USAF, apparently a strong supporter of Pres. Trump, is the lady identified (haven't checked that out elsewhere)). My condolences to her family.

Pres. Trump in his speech telling supporters to go home, imo, followed the same trend as his previous one (stolen election etc.) which I thought, lacked sincerity...and was too late.

12 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

4 people are dead, dozens in the hospital...and this was peaceful?  Seriously?  BS.  Luckily, the FBI has already called for their arrest.  They will be punished.

You have trouble with ironic humour ...
Currently, Americans only taste the chaos they distill across the world

• Like 1

1 minute ago, than said:

You have trouble with ironic humour ...
Currently, Americans only taste the chaos they distill across the world

Apologies if I missed the irony.  For some of us Americans, today is the darkest day we've experienced. 

And yes, Americans do create chaos across the world.  But that's another topic...apologies.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, placeholder said:

But it was sweet of him to say that he loved them.

Called them "special people". Special all right, in Australia we have people who are classified as having special needs. In less PC society, a different term is used.