Portuguese health worker, 41, dies two days after getting Pfizer jab

C0ck shock belts were once advocated by doctors for erections..

as was cigarette smoking for good health by doctors

and giving heroine syrup to your baby to keep him soothed thru the night.

This is a personal decision that should be respected
image.png.e0961391f45a52597ff304f422232d09.png

FREE trials ^^ lol

On 1/10/2021 at 5:54 PM, robblok said:

Two reasons, they work in an environment where they are more likely to be exposed to covid and they should have the brains and education to understand about the safety of vaccines. If you don't trust vaccines and medical technology you should not be working in that field.

medical field is not really a science.  I know you work out, you should know this just thru all the changes in "best diet practice" changes in past 20 years.
People thhat want to help people are not slaves nor should be held down an put drugs into their body without consent.  

...already people are having higher bad reactions to it than covid itself.  You can believe in the vax. thats fine and your right.  It's also someone else's right to not be held down and injected with ANY drug.

I'm open minded.  I also think people SHOULD be able to USE any drug they want.  Your body, your choice.  That's freedom.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Dart12 said:

medical field is not really a science.  I know you work out, you should know this just thru all the changes in "best diet practice" changes in past 20 years.
People thhat want to help people are not slaves nor should be held down an put drugs into their body without consent.  

...already people are having higher bad reactions to it than covid itself.  You can believe in the vax. thats fine and your right.  It's also someone else's right to not be held down and injected with ANY drug.

I'm open minded.  I also think people SHOULD be able to USE any drug they want.  Your body, your choice.  That's freedom.  

But your use of drugs doesn't endanger others. There' no such thing as herd immunity when it comes to drugs. Whereas for Covid-19...

23 minutes ago, Dart12 said:

higher bad reactions to the vaccine than to the virus itself?

i suppose you're not counting the nearly 2 million deaths so far?

On 1/10/2021 at 6:12 PM, ChouDoufu said:

china daily and russia today also reported on the 737 crash.

that make them reliable news sources in your opinion then?

I think it is safe to say most new sources are biased, these days. As long as you know that, while reading or listening to the news, there is nothing wrong with having a variety of sources for one's news. I like RT. But I know it is Kremlin sponsored, and they have a strong anti American agenda. Makes it fun to watch, as an American with an open mind, and the segments they do on banking, and finance, can be quite insightful. They are investigating stuff the MSM has no interest in. However, they never do anything critical of Putin or the Kremlin. That tells you alot.

Al Jazeera is also very good. Again, an agenda, but very good reporting, and alot of stuff you will not find in the US news, which is very limited, and almost completely devoid of investigative reporting these days. 

• Like 2

On 1/9/2021 at 5:41 PM, Andy from Kent said:

It appears the scare monger here is YOU!

Why is he a scaremonger?

All he has done is give a link to a news report and not tried to twist anything.

quote "

I hope france24 is not seen as a conspiracy theory newspaper / tv station

It does not state FROM vaccine, but 2 days after vaccination".

It is up to you how you interpret the link and yet you are accusing him of being a scaremonger.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, billd766 said:

you're absolutely right.  you've convinced me that the following site is NOT biased.  good to know the russians are now a reliable source of information!

Health authorities on alert after nurse DIES following vaccination with Pfizer’s Covid-19 shot in Portugal

https://www.rt.com/news/511524-portuguese-nurse-dies-pfizer-vaccine/

well, at least the russians updated their non-biased article, and included a link to the government announcement.

UPDATE: Azevedo’s death has not been linked to her taking the jab, the Portuguese government said in a statement on January 5, citing “preliminary data” of the forensic examination.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dart12 said:

As a guy that works out I know that diets are totally different. The old calories in vs calories out still holds. So I don't think our understanding of how the body works is that bad. 

I never said they should be forced to vaccinate. They should look for an alternate carreer. If you work in the health field with a high risk to come in contact with COVID you should get vaccinated. Also these guys unlike you have the brains to understand vaccinations work.

There is no higher bad reaction to this then covid itself. Covid has killed more and has destroyed health of many others. Look at 10 million covid cases how many died and look at 10 million jabs how many died of the jab this article was just debunked as not caused by the jab.

I do agree that it should be a free choice and everyone should be able to use any drug they want (as long as they dont bother / endanger others.) I am talking about driving under the influence of drugs or other stuff. I have always said that.

But if you work in the health field at a higher risk, your not only putting yourself at risk but those you come into contact with too and if you get sick you cost your employer a lot more. I read that already 30% of employers don't want people who don't take the jab (expect this to get higher). Because its a disease the jab can prevent but it cost a lot of money when you get sick.

On 1/10/2021 at 5:54 PM, robblok said:

Two reasons, they work in an environment where they are more likely to be exposed to covid and they should have the brains and education to understand about the safety of vaccines. If you don't trust vaccines and medical technology you should not be working in that field.

...and some may not get their extensions renewed if they are unvaccinated...5555. Wanna see the anti-vaxxer farangs here squirm when that rule comes around. And it will. 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2021 at 6:54 PM, robblok said:

Unfortunately, it is completely rational for most nurses in the EU not to want the mRNA vaccine (that's the one offered to them at this stage):

The vaccine protects from getting very sick. Most nurses are healthy young people under 35, they very rarely get very sick from Covid.

It has not been examined whether the mRNA vaccines protect from spreading the virus to others if the vaccinated person gets infected. Therefore,  vaccinated nurses still need to wear PPE at work to protect the patients. 

So, what benefit does a 25 y.o. nurse get from the vaccine? 

Doctors are, on average,  older,  and mostly males (a risk factor for severe covid).

More doctors than nurses want the vaccine. 

• Haha 2

Perspective is important.... 

In the Uk 22 people per year arechurt by vaccines. 

3078 people per year are injured by ‘slippers’

315 people per year are hurt by ‘photo frames’

>1000 people per year are hurt by ‘Christmas trees’

Vaccines have rid the word of Smallpox, polio etc Tetanus would kill or disable millions.

Some people will be hurt after taking the Covid-19 vaccine, in such large numbers there will inevitably be complications, some maybe linked directly the vaccine, others completely unlinked but that will not stop any single complication from receiving ‘alarmist’ attention - any negative news regrind the vaccine is a 'dog whistle' for the alarmists and those who love pedalling conspiracy and paranoia. 

In much the same way someone will be hurt by drinking a glass of water, probably more than those taking the vaccine. 

Healthy perspective and balanced judgment are important when considering such issues, not just hysteria for it is the hysterical voices which scream the loudest yet really should be listened to the least. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Kiujunn said:

Unfortunately, it is completely rational for most nurses in the EU not to want the mRNA vaccine (that's the one offered to them at this stage):

The vaccine protects from getting very sick. Most nurses are healthy young people under 35, they very rarely get very sick from Covid.

It has not been examined whether the mRNA vaccines protect from spreading the virus to others if the vaccinated person gets infected. Therefore,  vaccinated nurses still need to wear PPE at work to protect the patients. 

So, what benefit does a 25 y.o. nurse get from the vaccine? 

Doctors are, on average,  older,  and mostly males (a risk factor for severe covid).

More doctors than nurses want the vaccine. 

Whether the statistics are agreeable or not is debatable, as with all statistic however.... 

1 in 5 people who contract Covid-19 have no symptoms (are asymptotic), that doesn’t mean they can’t spread the SARS-CoV-2 virus, it just means they do not show symptoms of the actions of that virus in their body. They can still spread the virus, but to a lesser degree than those with symptoms.

4 our of 5 people who contract Covid-19 have symptoms of varying degree ranging from very mild cold symptoms and speed the virus.

Thus: a vaccine helps reduce the spread of the virus in much the same manner those who are asymptomatic spread the virus to a lesser degree than those who are symptomatic. 

If I’m not mistaken, the vaccine does not prevent a person from carrying SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, it just means (for the most part) they are asymptomatic of Covid-19 and thus less contagious.

Theoretically Masks will still need to be work until everyone is vaccinated and then the virus can be treated like a regular cold / influenza.

The question now begs: how long will the vaccine lasts for as the virus evolves (antigenic drift), if vaccines need to evolve with this drift and if we all need a yearly vaccine or just those who are in the high risk groups as with the influenza vaccine. 

Why are this thing even reported? wait until there is an autopsy and you have a cause of death.  

When you do anything to  thousands of people there bound to be some of them that die, or get pregnant  , or anything . it does not mean that they died or even that they  got pregnant because they were inoculated . 

Ok, we have post that says someone died 2 days after vaccination.

Then we have some who try to make connection, even though there is no evidence of connection. And then we get a nonsense  claim; "...already people are having higher bad reactions to it than covid itself. "

No fact to back up the claim, but we get crazy claim. If bad Covid outcome is  death or need for lung transplant, what can be "higher bad reaction"?  

And now back to OP. I went to read the autopsy statement link that was kindly provided in earlier response (Thank you for that!) No relationship between vaccine and  death of person. Maybe now OP will apologize for  trying to make something out of sad  event.   

Google translate:  Autopsy of IPO employee does not establish direct relationship with vaccine against Covid-19.  The preliminary data resulting from the medico-legal autopsy performed today do not show any relationship between the death and the vaccine to which it was subjected .

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

Ok, we have post that says someone died 2 days after vaccination.

Then we have some who try to make connection, even though there is no evidence of connection. And then we get a nonsense  claim; "...already people are having higher bad reactions to it than covid itself. "

No fact to back up the claim, but we get crazy claim. If bad Covid outcome is  death or need for lung transplant, what can be "higher bad reaction"?  

And now back to OP. I went to read the autopsy statement link that was kindly provided in earlier response (Thank you for that!) No relationship between vaccine and  death of person. Maybe now OP will apologize for  trying to make something out of sad  event.   

Google translate:  Autopsy of IPO employee does not establish direct relationship with vaccine against Covid-19.  The preliminary data resulting from the medico-legal autopsy performed today do not show any relationship between the death and the vaccine to which it was subjected .

The facts are nowhere near as dramatic as the hysteria and thus not worthy of news or comment... 

It is a blight on humanity that only the hysteria grows legs in the modern media world - 'false but interesting’ seems to have a lot more importance than ‘factual but boring’...  

..... in the world of counting clicks media outlets are no longer interested in integrity, the bottom line is whatever attracts more attention attracts more advertising revenue...  The facts are screwed as we see integrity and decency give way to idiocy. 

• Like 1

On 1/11/2021 at 11:06 PM, Dart12 said:

...already people are having higher bad reactions to it than covid itself. 

I hesitate to call this a lie, but it is certainly an untruth.

Not remotely true, more than 29 million have already been vaccinated.  Have there be even 50 bad reactions?

As others have said, in a large group such as this there will be many adverse, even fatal, health events in any period of time selected.

Additionally, a persistent argument of the COVID hoax conspiracy theorists is that many of the deaths attributed to COVID are actually due to the underlying conditions of the persons who died.  Same argument applies here certainly.

The question here IMHO is not if you can choose to decline the vaccine, of course you can decline it.  The question here is whether the vaccine is causing the bad health outcomes being reported.

On 1/12/2021 at 7:52 PM, DavisH said:

...and some may not get their extensions renewed if they are unvaccinated...5555. Wanna see the anti-vaxxer farangs here squirm when that rule comes around. And it will. 

I think a lot will depend on the availability of the vaccine in Thailand, and to a lesser extent the price that the hospital etc will charge. IMHO it won't be for at least 6 months because there will not be enough vaccine available until then. 

I am quite happy to be vaccinated and I hope that my wife will also.

I did see somewhere (but I can't remember where) that the under 18s will not be vaccinated.

On 1/14/2021 at 1:14 AM, richard_smith237 said:

Perspective is important.... 

In the Uk 22 people per year arechurt by vaccines. 

3078 people per year are injured by ‘slippers’

315 people per year are hurt by ‘photo frames’

>1000 people per year are hurt by ‘Christmas trees’

Vaccines have rid the word of Smallpox, polio etc Tetanus would kill or disable millions.

Some people will be hurt after taking the Covid-19 vaccine, in such large numbers there will inevitably be complications, some maybe linked directly the vaccine, others completely unlinked but that will not stop any single complication from receiving ‘alarmist’ attention - any negative news regrind the vaccine is a 'dog whistle' for the alarmists and those who love pedalling conspiracy and paranoia. 

In much the same way someone will be hurt by drinking a glass of water, probably more than those taking the vaccine. 

Healthy perspective and balanced judgment are important when considering such issues, not just hysteria for it is the hysterical voices which scream the loudest yet really should be listened to the least. 

I am not sure if you are old enough to remember this, but in the late 1950s there was a drug/vaccine that came onto the market called Thalidomide to help women with morning sickness when carrying their baby.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide

Thalidomide was first marketed in 1957 in West Germany, where it was available over the counter.[5][6] When first released, thalidomide was promoted for anxiety, trouble sleeping, "tension", and morning sickness.[6][7] While initially thought to be safe in pregnancy, concerns regarding birth defects arose in 1961 and the medication was removed from the market in Europe that year.[6][5] The total number of embryos affected by use during pregnancy is estimated at 10,000, of which about 40% died around the time of birth.[6][3] Those who survived had limb, eye, urinary tract, and heart problems.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

I am not sure if you are old enough to remember this, but in the late 1950s there was a drug/vaccine that came onto the market called Thalidomide to help women with morning sickness when carrying their baby.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide

Thalidomide was first marketed in 1957 in West Germany, where it was available over the counter.[5][6] When first released, thalidomide was promoted for anxiety, trouble sleeping, "tension", and morning sickness.[6][7] While initially thought to be safe in pregnancy, concerns regarding birth defects arose in 1961 and the medication was removed from the market in Europe that year.[6][5] The total number of embryos affected by use during pregnancy is estimated at 10,000, of which about 40% died around the time of birth.[6][3] Those who survived had limb, eye, urinary tract, and heart problems.

Science, technology and safety standards have come a long way since then. I can't recall of a single commercial drug/vaccine that has been taken off the market that's proven to be dangerous since then.

Years ago there was concern about Aspirin and blood clotting but it's still a drug that's manufactured

We've got to trust the scientists have got it right.

• Like 1