Barking Dogs Incessantly

Has any one ever complained to City Hall about barking dogs nuisances..   the neighbours are not in country   European expats have 4 huskies ????????‍♂️(Howling at all hours like Nannook of the North,,  the dogs basic needs looked after by a housekeeper who is seldom there.

that’s the neighbour behind.

The neighbours across  the way 7 small breeds yap yap yap all day the neighbours out all day often away for the weekend.. On previous occasions Thai people have spoken to them about it with an aggressive response.  There’s less noise in Battersea dogs home....????????????‍♂️

• Sad 1

When I first came to live in Phuket 18 years ago I lived in a moo baan that was nice but it was all open plan no walls a neighbour moved in with 5 dogs, He said to me one day it's amazing you never see any dog <deleted>, I said to him you should come in my garden and see it,

• Like 1

Yes one of the worst things about living here. On SIL posh sansiri estate some guy decided it was his right to keep 30 dogs yapping all day, we only have about 15 at it around our house, why have a dog of they are out at work 12 hours a day. they have nothing to guard of any value anyway

3 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

There's no need to apologize for the folks that are born here except that they've been a little slack in keeping the trash out..

Trouble is, they'll take anyone's money! :jap: Khub phoom!

Edited by PatOngo
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, tifino said:

time to Order a Woofer Stopper Mk2 kit...   it detects the specific noise of a dogs bark, and responds with a very loud ultrasonic blast in return. I had mine with me for the most recent living in malaysia (with same problems to contend with)  The Ultrasonic Horn that comes in the kit is easily aimed towards your nominated target 

I tried that once, it seemed to have an effect on some dogs, but with some dogs it just made them louder and more aggressive, maybe I bought some low quality. Can you give some info what brand you used?

Edited by AlQaholic
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Surelynot said:

I feel for you....I know what I would do, but I got banned last time I posted my solution.

Too late, member has already complained to locals. OP your Amphur should be able to take action, so long as Thai neighbours will back you up; get a Thai neighbour to visit Amphur with you.

• Like 1

We had a Huskie type dog living near to us and was left by the owner tied up and would bark like something demented all day, I suppose we'd all moan if we were tied up for long periods. It was reported to the local Tessabaan and they came down and checked on the way it was being kept, they deemed it to be living a cruel existance and told the owner to find it another home.

Edited by vogie
  • Like 1

I have been told that there are Protections written into the Constitution. Heard about a house in BKK that has nothing but dogs .. literally hundreds .. horrible noise and stench 24/7. Apparently the so-called dog lovers bring food and then scurry away.

when mrs was head of the village committee a resident brought a letter somebody had sent him complaining about his barking dogs and he wanted her to find out who sent it. He explained he only had two small dogs and they never went out.

I walked past his house latter to have a look and had to check the address twice- two big Dobbermans in a cage hardly big enough to stand up in and going crazy- strange how people make excuses for them, normally it's all dogs bark, what about all the others etc

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Orton Rd said:

He explained he only had two small dogs and they never went out.

I walked past his house latter to have a look and had to check the address twice- two big Dobbermans in a cage hardly big enough to stand up in and going crazy

I guess small is a relative concept for some. & the cage did ensure they never went out...

• Like 1