Wrapped in Brexit red tape, a UK freight firm struggles to trade

snoop1130

9 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Its a public forum. If you want it private then do so by pm. 

I have no issue with anyone trashing my country, especially when its well deserved.

The topic is not about another country.

You also miss my point, plus I was not replying to you either....????

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, transam said:

You also miss my point, plus I was not replying to you either....????

Didnt know your posts were not to be read under national security issues.

Now, back to how the uk has stuffed up brexit and blames everyone else for their own incompetence.

It was all supposed to be so easy and much better.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Your acceptance of 1. ‘Correct’ negates your response 2, and your response 3, is the usual emotive nonsense that neglects the evidence that it is ‘Brexit’ that is trashing the UK.

Says a remainer who doesn't understand that there are no longer any remainers, just a free United Kingdom..:thumbsup:

UK-flag-Union-Jack-featured.jpg.263227dcdb64e84ddc1378f1726cf3b1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

If there are no longer any ‘Remainers’ how then can I be a ‘Remainer’?

There are no UK remainers, just a few on here that we call remainers because they are still weeping, stomping, digging up anything daily, but, on the whole it's good fun, as I am sure you enjoy every minute doing your thing.........????

• Haha 2

Don't you just hate these Remainers.......whinging and whining....we have left....got over it and get on with it.

"Writing in the Daily Telegraph, the country’s first minister Arlene Fostersaid the Northern Ireland Protocol “needs to be replaced” and urged Boris Johnson to take actions to that effect.

Ian Paisley Jr, another DUP politician, told the BBC on Wednesday evening that the 34 days since the end of the Brexit transition period have been an “unmitigated disaster” for Northern Ireland".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, n00dle said:

Ironically a large portion  of the aging demographic that rallied to the polls to make this happen will be dead and never need through the effects. 

I wondered what happened to the old Morbid Report.

1 hour ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

When I type “Brexit” into Google News, I see “weeping” and “stomping”: Your fishermen. Your lorry drivers. Your logistics industry. Your exporters. Your financial services industry. Your musicians. Your culture minister. Your government. 

Good fun indeed ???? 

Less of the old ham sandwich?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, bannork said:

Erosion of confidence in the UK post Brexit.

This immediate dramatic process is actually the final stage of weathering. It has been ongoing in this location for thousands of years, long before the EU was spawned.

Whatever, to me it's a shame that you seem to promote the idea of the actual destruction of England and the UK.  

• Like 1

On 2/2/2021 at 3:01 AM, bkkcanuck8 said:

I doubt the UK will rejoin in a few years... unless there is clear support from a broad range of people and politicians... Even then, there will be no appetite to go through this again with the UK... so it will be a long drawn out process if the UK ever does want to rejoin...  The UK will just have to learn how to adjust for the foreseeable future...

That ship has sailed. The vaccine fiasco just finalised that. 

The economy of the UK will have to change - but it will take time. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

What a great success story Brexit must be when you have to cling to WWII references ???? 

But there again you could argue that without the success of WW2 there would have been no Brexit, instead we would all be walking around in lederhosen whistling 'Tomorrow Belongs to Me' or Schone Maid by the charismatic Tony Marshall. So there again maybe Brexit is not so bad after all.????????????

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

More of your WW2 jingoistic nonsense.

And once again, on what basis do you claim ‘we prevailed’?

You had no part in any of it, beyond perhaps watching a load of old black and white war movies while growing up.

You call it nonsense, I call it dealing with those across the channel, which the UK has had plenty of practice with. I am sorry you don't like it, but then I don't like your anti-Brit stance.

"We", means my United Kingdom, if you don't like it, it is because of your anti-Brit stance.

Obviously I had no part in it, there are very few left to talk about it, but once again it is your anti-Brit stance regarding me mentioning it.

Yes, as a kid I bought many war comics, and watched the films, great stuff.

I can show you a pic of my R.S.M. dad if you like, in Egypt, circa 1943, I think........:thumbsup: