Had a somewhat odd encounter at a bar

kimura89

3 minutes ago, kimura89 said:

I’d be lying if I said the next time I was in Thailand few years later the Tinder age filter was moved to the right hand side a bit.

No need to move the age filter to the right. The girls all say they are younger than they are. In most cases one would likely never know anyway. Enjoy!

41 minutes ago, bermondburi said:

Wasn't the Hilton bar on the ground floor was it? It's right opposite walking street. They have a live band in there too. 

Yeah that sounds like the place though my memories a bit hazy. You’ve been?

Edited by kimura89

8 minutes ago, bermondburi said:

Yeah, many times. My wife likes it there. Bit of an odd mix in there really. Moneyed Thais and Westerners and hookers trying to catch something available. 

I just remember it being incredibly packed. As in you’re shoulder to shoulder with people at its busiest. Apart from that was one of the better bars in the area.

I always wondered if it survived the pandemic or had to close?

Edited by kimura89

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I think we've all met that lady, but most of us met her she was considerably younger than us.

Bad luck meeting her when she was 40.

What's worse is when you meet the husband (after the event), and he's a really nice guy that insists on telling you how loyal and devoted his wife is, and how unlike other Thai girls, she's completely trustworthy and would never cheat on him.

I have no doubt she was a bargirl when she was younger and some farang snatched her up.

I got a thing for older women, so 40 doesn’t bother me.

Edited by kimura89

On 2/17/2021 at 7:53 PM, BritManToo said:

I think we've all met that lady, but most of us met her she was considerably younger than us.

Bad luck meeting her when she was 40.

What's worse is when you meet the husband (after the event), and he's a really nice guy that insists on telling you how loyal and devoted his wife is, and how unlike other Thai girls, she's completely trustworthy and would never cheat on him.

No. What's really worse is after telling you that "she's completely trustworthy and would never cheat", he shares his secret that he likes to watch and that you look like the sort of nice, clean young man that he wouldn't mind watching banging is missus.

Happened to me at the Con Club in Peterborough when I was at uni.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/17/2021 at 7:44 PM, kimura89 said:

I just remember it being incredibly packed. As in you’re shoulder to shoulder with people at its busiest. Apart from that was one of the better bars in the area.

I always wondered if it survived the pandemic or had to close?

You're safe to visit the place now without being bothered by such ladies....in fact you wont be bothered by anyone since last March. It has survived and only 3185 Baht for 1 night next weekend.

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

No. What's really worse is after telling you that "she's completely trustworthy and would never cheat", he shares his secret that he likes to watch and that you look like the sort of nice, clean young man that he wouldn't mind watching banging is missus.

Happened to me at the Con Club in Peterborough when I was at uni.

You mean , Conservative Clubs ?. 

Known as knocking shops .. 

Best avoided ...

Thailand , knocking shops ,  cheaper .

You know , that makes sense .

On 2/20/2021 at 8:38 PM, elliss said:

You mean , Conservative Clubs ?. 

Known as knocking shops .. 

Best avoided ...

Thailand , knocking shops ,  cheaper .

You know , that makes sense .

I never suggested the Con Club in Peterborough was a knocking shop but we did have a (no charge) swinging weekend.

• Haha 1