Dumped British TV host Morgan pours more scorn on Meghan suicide, racism claims

webfact

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

Not a shred of evidence for either, apart from him being mental to marry her.

Yep, and a few years ago he admitted to having a lot of therapy for his mental health issues. No problem with that. He and his brother actually fronted some mental health charities. A great project. 

Until the Oprah interview when he claimed he couldn't help his suicidal wife because "you dont talk about mental health with the family". Really?

The lies within this interview will be brutally exposed in the coming weeks. The marriage 3 days before the wedding etc.  You can bet there are researchers working 24/7 ripping this to shreds as we speak. 

Like all narcissists they assume they are the smartest person in the room. Until they aren't. 

Tick tock.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fangless said:

I think you are wrong even with that correction.  I am reliably informed by a (US) Princess who does not wish ANY publicity that she has barred the term "sp"de" and it is now to be called an "Implement of no colour for getting oneself out of the sh!t without admitting it"!

Ok naff said. ☹️

6 hours ago, billd766 said:

So what? I have been divorced once and remarried as have Charles and Anne. Many other people have divorced and remarried or not whatever the case may be.

There is no stigma in divorcing any more.

You find the Queens Christmas speech somewhat hypocritical.

That is your choice and your opinion which may not be the same as other peoples.

Just pointing out their hypocrisy,anyway the post was about meghan and harry,not your personal circumstances.

On 3/11/2021 at 10:39 AM, gunderhill said:

Jesus wept we are all mixed  race, they really do  pile this  endless bs  up. We all  left Africa so it's a  hell  of a  mix.

https://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2017/science-genetics-reshaping-race-debate-21st-century/

Not me, I'm 100% pure mongrel.

As for Morgan, he's many things but knows the score. So I kinda doubt he was surprised with the all the backlash. Maybe this was a way to get out of a contract, setup or whatever. He'll resurface in a new venue soon enough.

On 3/10/2021 at 10:31 PM, Neeranam said:

What happened with him?

He has been isolated  by the family and stripped of patronages and not allowed to represent the family in any official act.  He is persona non grata with Charles and especially William. Do you really expect   Andrew's mother to toss him aside? No mother would.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JonnyF said:

It was done because they are a couple of publicity seeking narcissists.

They may not have been paid in cash, but all that attention and publicity would have been priceless. Not to mention stabbing Harry's family in the back, the Markle's would have enjoyed that as well. Her own family disowned her years ago, so better cause problems with Harry's family using vague, unsubstantiated accusations. 

Drama, attention, accusations, victimhood, publicity. An absolute orgasmathon for someone like Markle.????

Thank you I could not have said and written this any better you are right on the mark. correctly said and written

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CG1 Blue said:

The palace have more class than to get involved in Oprah tittle tattle 

Yep more class... tampon Charlie, pedophiles in hiding, and young adults (William and Harry - both) dressing up like Nazi officers ... yep, class.  The Queen might have class but the rest of the family ... not so much.   The one thing that sticks with me and why I have respect for Harry - is his battle with the palace not to be treated specially -- if his unit was deployed to a war zone - he should be there with them.

Edited by bkkcanuck8
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Nobody is really white so we all must be people of colour- I feel a victim claim coming on!

you are already a victim.... of your mindset

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

young adults (William and Harry - both) dressing up like Nazi officers

I just got 30 days FB holiday for putting a picture of Harry in his Nazi uniform --even though it was front page all over the world--to post wrong doing of any others in the Royal mob on FB  is apparently OK.

**BTW-- William didn't dress up as a Nazi--not defending him , just correcting.

*Snopes Claim

In 2005, Britain's Prince Harry was photographed wearing a Nazi costume at a party.
Edited by sanuk711
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

All we know is an allegation by a proven liar. She knows the palace will not openly dispute or contradict, they have more dignity than to get into public row about family matters, not so Meghan. You are right should have been resolved in private.

Harry is a proven liar? He heard it.

• Sad 1

I'm worried about Archie ...

What (medically) is the "best-practice" for dealing with persons who entertain self-harm?

Did she ever get proper treatment? Is she "cured"? If not, should she ever be left alone with her child?

• Like 2

On 3/11/2021 at 2:28 PM, Neeranam said:

So much for unbiased reporting Reuters. This is very anti-Morgon. "Dumped", he walked out didn't he?

Yes he walked out but what was the private discussion with his employers, 'I resign', or 'you're fired'?

Seems to me nobody has a specific answer at this point.

But also in the picture is that not longer after the incident it was reported that ITV had received 41,000 complaints about morgan.

Obviously that number would have continued to grow, possibly doubled or tripled.

All meaning that ITV would need to take some action to protect themselves, at least in terms of them being sued in some way, and in terms of taking a position to show that they didn't agree with his comments let alone his manner and IMHO it would not  be surprising that the 2 parties officially/totally separated quickly, and very probably by ITV saying 'you're terminated now'.

Edited by scorecard