EURO 2020

stament

13 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

Correct prediction!

I’m glad he did, even though I could have headed that in. ????

His fans will say that’s what he’s in the team for. Most neutrals will say he was poor again. 

Edited by Kadilo

6 hours ago, Mike West said:

So, the fans and the players ALL live at the stadium now?. ????????????????????????????????????????????????
YOU WILL LOSE. your team in the biggest embarrassment in the history of football. 

Gobs height. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Mike West said:

So, the fans and the players ALL live at the stadium now?. ????????????????????????????????????????????????
YOU WILL LOSE. your team in the biggest embarrassment in the history of football. 

don't give up your day job

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, wilai said:

Will have to keep Yarmolenko quiet. Maybe Southgate should ask Moyes for advice. He's successfully managed that at West Ham!????

We should sign the new Yarm. He looks half decent. 
Mind you same could be said of Sterling and Pogba. 

21 hours ago, Mike West said:

England and English fans, you may aswell just go home NOW. save yourselves the embarrassment. You WILL get thrased. ???? 

Germany WILL thrash Smingland 

SO? how does that matter? you WILL LOSE. Germany is your bogey team 

20 hours ago, Mike West said:

Erm....  I’m not one to gloat and would normally point out "Nach dem Spiel ist vor dem Spiel” to our German friends....

however....  "Das Runde muss ins Eckige” !!!

• Like 1

The Dutch were humiliated in soccer, good thing im not a soccer fan nor a nationalist. I never got pride from it when they did well so i wont lose sleep over this. 

Still would have been fun if they had to face Germany. I never watched any matches ever but would always be interested how that match ended.

16 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

What did you decide to do ?

Always England, as frustrating as it can be....however, I did watch the 1966 World Cup in a German bar....and was in the Olympic Stadium when we won 1-5.......back of the net.

• Like 1

I suspect Mike West will only return to this thread now if England lose any of their upcoming games or the final if the boys play well enough to get there.

As Gary Linker mentioned in his post match comments...... if only there were a German word for ’Schadenfreude’ !!

• Like 2