EURO 2020

stament

On 7/5/2021 at 8:39 AM, stament said:

Fully agree Balo, now or NEVER!!!!

I also think Italy will make it, but who knows maybe it will be Spain v Denmark that's what makes football so interesting vs say F1 - everyone has a chance

So Italy it is.................now who will they play?

53 minutes ago, Mike West said:

Denmark, nothing will get passed Schmeichel Jr. Since he has to prove himself to his dad. Schmeichel will be on fire tonight. 

That’s a win for us then with your record of predictions and bull. 
About as reliable as the Chap Battys “insider” imaginary mate. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mike West said:

Denmark, nothing will get passed Schmeichel Jr. Since he has to prove himself to his dad. Schmeichel will be on fire tonight. 

Mike, welcome back!  Is that egg I see on your face?   Back to cover yourself in more glory are you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's going to be a tough, tough game and on paper England are ahead, but we play on grass and it's a semi-final any thing can happen.

Bit of luck here and there, dodgy ref's decision who knows, too tight to call for me....still have nightmares from 1990 when Gazza was mere inches away from connecting.

At least there are a few soi dogs around i can kick if it goes tits up !

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Great game, England were the better team... 

I’m sure there are more than a few who have never been nervous about a Semi since last getting propositioned by a ladboy !!! 

plenty of <deleted> clinching moments for sure, but Englands stamina won this one, fantastic result , well done those lions

England player ratings vs Denmark: Sterling superb and Shaw lively as Euro 2020 final reached

Man Utd and Manchester City players shone as England booked their place in the final of the European Championship with victory over Denmark on Wednesday night

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/england-player-ratings-denmark-euro-20995955

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

Look where the Denmark players are stood it obstruction as the rules go

That's what I thought....they are supposed to leave a meter gap when they form their own wall.

37 minutes ago, wilai said:

That's what I thought....they are supposed to leave a meter gap when they form their own wall.

Im trying to think of a game last season where it happened it might have been an Everton game which bought my attention to that law 

Im sure some of the experts on here will correct us if we are wrong when they wake up

Edited by ChipButty

3 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

We sent the Danes home to play with their Lego 

Yes, thank God you did, but only after shameless dive and undeserved penalty. In extra time.

Against Denmark. Depleted Denmark.

9 minutes ago, Tanomazu said:

Yes, thank God you did, but only after shameless dive and undeserved penalty. In extra time.

The Rule of Law Denmark's goal should have been disallowed even VAR didn't pick it up, but I did 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tanomazu said:

yes for me it wasn't a pen.  However, we deserve a bit of luck after Lampard's ghost goal, disallowed Campbell headers and the Hand of God having cost us in major tournaments.  It was about time England got the rub of the green.  I think on the balance of play England deserved it but not via that penalty.    

Big respect to the Danes.

• Like 2