Thai / Isaan girls entitled? I don't understand

So you are not working and she is working earning how much 'pocket money' a worthwhile amount for the time she puts in?

What exactly do you feel she is getting out of the situation, presumably she was 'existing' before you came along and swept her off her feet into a job!!

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 473geo said:

So you are not working and she is working earning how much 'pocket money' a worthwhile amount for the time she puts in?

What exactly do you feel she is getting out of the situation, presumably she was 'existing' before you came along and swept her off her feet into a job!!

Are you blokes for real? Are you another one where your woman has the keys to your house, car and life...and living in miserable servitude hoping for the best lol. I would rather be living a nice lifestyle everything paid for and 10000 baht in my pocket than earn 8000 baht working 6 days a week and from that pay for rent on a single loom hovel, food, electricity and pay for someone to take care of my kid. Do some of you blokes even live here, or you do you Need

to pay for a renta friend

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

29 minutes ago, simon43 said:

The best thing that I ever did for my sanity, my bank account and my happiness was to get rid of my Issan wives and buy a sex doll.... ????

I in all honesty would be single here if it wasn't that I want to have some sort of family for my son. It's just too hard. 

Well all this thread is telling me is that with money or without money you need something more to appease Thai women - surprised - better start working on what it is fellas otherwise keeeeep renting!!!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pmbkk said:

They probably don't, they may just see you as a stepping stone ????

I think your view of Issan women maybe wrong though - my wife has never asked me for a penny...

That is one of her good points, she doesn't actually ask me for money, not unreasonably anyway. But having said that I provide a nice lifestyle for her and she has money when she needs it.  She the attitude that she doesn't want to owe me anything, but does take all I provide for granted. Its not really about that it is about the entitled attitude.  I've spent a considerable amount of time and money setting something up for her future as well, which seems to be of no value to her.

She doesn't seem to value family or future that much either which is all I ever talk about. Which is strange as her mum and dad both dead and she doesn't really have anyone else. I am forever telling her how lucky she is to have 2 wonderful young boys to take care of her in the future and she shrugs that off. She is constantly moaning she not do bad, why she never lucky, in front of the kids. I say you're not lucky to have this lovely family? She doesn't do bad things but she doesn't particularly do anything good either. I know at least 6 old GF I have had here that probably thought many more fish in the sea but still don't have anyone, apart from a few 2 week holiday boyfriends. And still chase me around. its the same as the way they drive. They just don't consider what's ahead, just go hard and of course sorry after.

As far as my view of Isaan women goes I am sure they are not all that bad. And great you are happy but these traits are quite common, anyone thinks different has never met many of them

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Pmbkk said:

They probably don't, they may just see you as a stepping stone ????

I think your view of Issan women maybe wrong though - my wife has never asked me for a penny...

So are you saying your wife is not from Issan or she is mute. 55

Love my Issan wife to pieces but the OP is not far wrong in his appraisal.

Takes time and a fair bit of patience. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sherwood said:

So are you saying your wife is not from Issan or she is mute. 55

Love my Issan wife to pieces but the OP is not far wrong in his appraisal.

Takes time and a fair bit of patience. 

She is from Issan... I thought that was obvious..

Your view/experience maybe - not mine 

Are you saying your wife has been around a bit and then she ran out of patience and settled for you? Maybe deaf and mute?

Edited by Pmbkk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

My rented gf brings her firm young body to the table bed, which to this 65 year old ,fat, saggy, balding grandpa is well worth the 10kbht/month I pay her.

And more power to you if that's your thing. I don't know how many would be happy with 10k though

• Like 2

You dont wanna see forest behind trees.

Family as institution dying out because other social pressures took over.

And I will say nothing new that money become dominant and family became business and any business operate on contracts.

So, make prenuptual agreement.

• Like 1