Thai Airways to sell food in 7-Eleven

Jonathan Fairfield

Finally.

6 times a year, I booked a return ticket from Europe to TH business class, just for the food.

I even didn't step a foot into Thailand. Just took the next flight back to Europe, all this, just to experience the 5* menu what Thai Airways was serving?

Now, I can go to my local 7/11 and have the pleasure all year round.

What a relief.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

BREAKING

ThaiAirways entering the highly lucrative "massage business".

Book your stewardess now for a long lasting memory, from a relaxing food massage to a whole body massage with locally sourced, pure coconut oil, fresh from the tree.

23 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

This isn’t the first time Thai Airways has explored new potential revenue streams amid the pandemic. 

Just a shame it didn't explore revenue streams before it went bankrupt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

Will facemasks automatically drop from the ceiling if an infected customer walks in???

Incident: Emirates A388 near Van on Aug 20th 2016, passenger oxygen masks  released

Or maybe press the hostie call button and she will give you a personal squirt of Smooth As Silk hand sanitizer. 

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Or maybe press the hostie call button and she will give you a personal squirt of Smooth As Silk hand sanitizer. 

Will that be administered by our illustrious leader, as he does to the press?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/4/2021 at 11:47 AM, scorecard said:

On the other hand, I wonder if CP foods really wants competition for their own very large and successful sales of prepared/packaged foods. 

They are pulling in a favour from their billionaire mates.

Thai Airways must be in debt well in excess of 500thb billion now and yet still they are trying to desperately keep it going. 

Just another Thai boondoggle which the taxpayer will pick up the bill for.

22 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Sure a Thai Airways English Breakfast will go down like a lead balloon 

Always enjoyed the Thai airways breakfasts but missing the sausages, baked beans and black pudding. Hopefully will get a chance again (currently have two free ROP biz class upgrades valid to 2023). Not banking on being able to use them - or them even being honoured if they keep flying.

20190428_223111.jpg

20171121_071631.jpg

Edited by soi3eddie

On 4/4/2021 at 9:34 AM, Pilotman said:

Brilliant, I just love my morning chuckle and this is it for today.  Yep, that will turn their fortunes around.  I have a better idea.  Outsource the catering function for the airline and slash the over head. Absolutely no reason why any airline should be doing its own catering.  Very 1990s. 

Yes, outsource the catering to 7-11 !

44 minutes ago, soi3eddie said:

Always enjoyed the Thai airways breakfasts but missing the sausages, baked beans and black pudding. Hopefully will get a chance again (currently have two free ROP biz class upgrades valid to 2023). Not banking on being able to use them - or them even being honoured if they keep flying.

20190428_223111.jpg

20171121_071631.jpg

Obviously not travelling cattle class like most of us

• Like 1