Vaccinating Pattaya

TaaSaparot

15 hours ago, Leaver said:

Why the big drop?  No vaccine supply?  

That was my guess, they've just about used up the June supply and now are having to wait until the July batch is delivered. We'll see on Tuesday when they release the numbers for Monday.

• Like 1

Just in case you were considering it ... ????

The Office of Insurance Commission (OIC) has warned people against trying to get infected with the Covid-19 virus on purpose to claim insurance money.

“Although there is no case of attempted Covid-19 insurance fraud filed at the OIC yet, the office will monitor the situation closely,” he said.

“The office may consider limiting the number of Covid-19 insurance policies that a person can buy to discourage insurance fraud.”

A news source reported that some companies have announced that they would no longer sell Covid-19 insurance, leading to speculation that the move was aimed at preventing fraud.

Viriyah Insurance will no longer sell Covid-19 insurance after June 30 from 10pm, while Bangkok Insurance has stopped selling its Covid Complete and Covid Total insurance policies since June 27,” said the source. “Meanwhile, Asia Insurance said that their 'Jer Jai Job' [immediate pay upon testing positive] programme will accept new customers only until July 1.

1 hour ago, TaaSaparot said:

Just in case you were considering it ... ????

The Office of Insurance Commission (OIC) has warned people against trying to get infected with the Covid-19 virus on purpose to claim insurance money.

“Although there is no case of attempted Covid-19 insurance fraud filed at the OIC yet, the office will monitor the situation closely,” he said.

“The office may consider limiting the number of Covid-19 insurance policies that a person can buy to discourage insurance fraud.”

A news source reported that some companies have announced that they would no longer sell Covid-19 insurance, leading to speculation that the move was aimed at preventing fraud.

Viriyah Insurance will no longer sell Covid-19 insurance after June 30 from 10pm, while Bangkok Insurance has stopped selling its Covid Complete and Covid Total insurance policies since June 27,” said the source. “Meanwhile, Asia Insurance said that their 'Jer Jai Job' [immediate pay upon testing positive] programme will accept new customers only until July 1.

LOL!  I guess those are the same "slip and fall" types that purposely get run over by someone's car so they can sue them to get money.  It's amazing what some people will do when times get tough.

Edited by WaveHunter

On 5/11/2021 at 9:24 AM, petermik said:

Good question and my guess is no...not in hospitals....but in Private clinics I,m sure they can,and do.

Wrong! I have been in Thai hospitals and the nurses hand out the shots, just like everywhere else.

I would rather have a nurse dose me. They have a lot more practice than the doctors.

• Like 1