Give Me Money... Give Me More!

villagefarang

Of course we all have the right to deal with this in the manner of our choice and to deal with the consequences. I think this whole "I won't pay one single baht" mentality is a knee-jerk reaction to the sex for hire environment. It can backfire though if you don't use some common sense. Know a guy who had a real hotty who was also a successful executive with a big, big salary. He could afford it but wouldn't pull the trigger and provide some of the things that would have given a sign of commitment and face in her social class. It is not the same if she has to buy that stuff for herself. In the end she dumped him and I spent many a day listening to all the stuff that follows the end of a multi-year relationship.

You can say all you want about how easy it is to find girls in Thailand (especially if they have a number on them) but finding a real winner is very, very difficult. In the case of a real winner, why would they want us? People who are successful in their own culture don't often go outside of it to find a partner. Quite often they find us instead of the other way around and it is just a matter of luck, that we end up with them, not some well structured plan.

What the Fk are you on about

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guy-village farang- is saying one of the major reasons to go farang is they have more money. dont you guys get it.....................lol.

and what happens when farang dont open up wallet, they go looking for one that will, if they so inclined.

ps its not unusual for cute or pretty to get things for just being cute or pretty. i see it everyday at bars, the unfortunate looking just cant compete with cute and pretty.

Edited by blizzard

Actually what I was saying is that you never get something for nothing. Didn't the older generation use to say there is no free lunch? Also if your fishing in the bottom of the barrel with baht bait then don't be surprised with the bottom dweller that you end up with. I was also saying, that even when a girl makes more than enough money of her own, it doesn't go over very well to say yours is yours and mine is mine. There has to be some sign that you plan to stick around a little while. I suppose there are many ways to do that but just saying she has a great ass usually isn't enough.

Actually what I was saying is that you never get something for nothing. Didn't the older generation use to say there is no free lunch? Also if your fishing in the bottom of the barrel with baht bait then don't be surprised with the bottom dweller that you end up with. I was also saying, that even when a girl makes more than enough money of her own, it doesn't go over very well to say yours is yours and mine is mine. There has to be some sign that you plan to stick around a little while. I suppose there are many ways to do that but just saying she has a great ass usually isn't enough.

You are correct. there should be some sort of committment from both parties in the deal, to have a fair & equitable relationship. I have grappled with this money issue with ALL of the ladies who I have considered for a serious relationship. In ALL of the cases I was never sure exactly sure for who and for what exactly the money was needed for. In many cases the amount I was offering was beyond the immediate needs of the lady and the excess was for her "family", since she was expected to "bring home the bacon" for them, one way of another. I find this pressure on the lady very distastefull and leads them to resort to all sorts of actions and behavior that they might not otherwise be driven to do. Many times this "money for the family" is to support boozing and/ or gambling, enable people who don't want to work or pay off accumulated debt that they will never have cleared out. Getting the truth about all this from your lovely lady is near to impossible.

Might say(better still put it in writing) you will loan(small amount 10000 or so) on the condition that the next time they visit they MUST pay you back. My guess it will be a very long time before you see them again. :o:D

Thai parents raise and sponsor their children till they finish the highest level of education desired. It is rare to find Thai students who work while studying. This creates a strong bonding with the family. Thai children also have an obligation or Boon-koon (repaying gratitude) to their parents by taking care of them until they die. That is why there are not many nursing homes in the country.

in most cases many Thai girls leave the children with the parents while they go looking for work to pay for raising the kids.

the concept of income in Thailand is that if you are a part of the family then you need to be "nam jai" and help those who are less fortunate.

there are those con artists who will abuse this but this does not reflect on all the Thais.

Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no.

Have you tried just saying no???

Tell me are you a two fingered typist if so how long did it take:

Or did you use all digits, or may be copy and paste

Whichever it was comical reply

:o

from the looks of the girls that farangs go for i dont think they looikng for a nice piece of ass.

Yes there does seem to be a stereotypic look that farangs go for. At least in the BG seen. That might be the whole world for many but is only a very small piece of the pie when talking about Thai women.

from the looks of the girls that farangs go for i dont think they looikng for a nice piece of ass.

Yes there does seem to be a stereotypic look that farangs go for. At least in the BG seen. That might be the whole world for many but is only a very small piece of the pie when talking about Thai women.

Totally right 'villagefarang'. In the art of love, man learn and grow to appreciate and enjoy the beauty of a woman. To adore the gift of her body and her feminism... :o

But some will never get it.....and remains as eternal wank..rs!!

If we are talking about stereotypes, then what Thai woman go for would be an old, grey haired or bald out of shape slob from Europe, North America or Australia.

Present company excluded! :o

But I'm sure that's not the case....................

Edited by Maigo6

If we are talking about stereotypes, then what Thai woman go for would be an old, grey haired or bald out of shape slob from Europe, North America or Australia.

Present company excluded! :o

But I'm sure that's not the case....................

Isn't life amazing. Girls that no Thai man would touch with the proverbial 10 foot pole and men who couldn't get laid to save their lives back home, can find each other in Thailand! But aren't we getting of the Thread just a bit?

So Blizzard is Thai-Chinese university educated who "work office, me no wolk bal before, me have yerman man sen moneys mak mak fol me, me no like, me go schoo fol job vely good. Me eat somtam now an ge see Golf an go gambne, lub you"

Handbags at 10 paces gentlemen.

So funny how people introduce their wives as 'my wife who graduated and now works for a bank' as some kind of badge of honour. I used to know a Soi Cowboy dancer who left her job as a secretary to work as a go-go girl because the money was better and she didn't like getting up early.

I also know a guy who met a girl in Nana on his first week here and has never had her leave his side.

As for Inlaws that ask for money. I once explained the joke ' The answer's No! Now what's the question' to my wife and I think she got it as what I give is gratefully accepted and nothing more is requested.

I wonder if the same stigma is attached to council house scrubbers from the U.K!

After readding some posts here i can see my own life over here.ofcourse when you stay long enough ,you understand you not have to play the nice guy,you will have to say no.

Borrowing means giving in Thailand,but probarly the underlevel class,the middle class will be embarrased to ask any.So I agree with it is not in every relationship.My 2 brother in laws had there hands full of'borrowing'not that they could get any from me,me and my wife are the selfish ones......We do not want them to have something in there lives........whatever.........But they got some big cash regularly from the sister(also married to farang),but living abroad,and they never saw something back......Like one poster said we are shiting thousands,i got the money tree,but they do not understand I got to give the tree compost,if not the police could get me seeing i have fake ones..... :o No after they lost face(the brothers)they try to work themselves but it was a good try.

Isn't life amazing. Girls that no Thai man would touch with the proverbial 10 foot pole and men who couldn't get laid to save their lives back home, can find each other in Thailand!

VillageFarang, I think those few words speak volumes............... :o

In fact, I offered a business plan to the father for the export of certain food products to Kurdistan. In this plan all he would have to do is make a few phone calls and collect money...lots of money, I offered to split any profits with him just because I wanted to include him in some of my buisness like I try to include my own father.

an interesting proposal indeed! is Kurdistan that country neighbouring Nebukadnezaristan?

:o

Heheh Pretty much they both come from Mesopotamia. Yes I know Kurdistan is technicaly not a country, however Kurdish Iraq has it's own regional govt that opperates with a GREAT deal of autonimy and they keep things in check while the rest of the country is in shambles.

Explain one thing to me................................

Why the Fawk do Farangs keep on and on trying to justify their relationships with their chosen partners to total strangers on an anonymous internet forum!!!

You probably never talk to your wife, yet you seek advice from anonymous posters that may not even know where Thailand is.

Internet Forums............many many Trolls, many many bitter and twisted cynical azzoles...........

You best think for yourself, or PM a decent ###### like me.

Edited by Maigo6

Explain one thing to me................................

Why the Fawk do Farangs keep on and on trying to justify their relationships with their chosen partners to total strangers on an anonymous internet forum!!!

You probably never talk to your wife, yet you seek advice from anonymous posters that may not even know where Thailand is.

Internet Forums............many many Trolls, many many bitter and twisted cynical azzoles...........

You best think for yourself, or PM a decent ###### like me.

I see, and your here amungst such rabble because................???? :o

Sad. So many posters so proud they don't share their vastly greater wealth with the wife's family. I think if one is sharing a life together it's a moral imperative to help the wife's family if they need it and within reason, and if one has the means to do so. Of course it's tough to set limits once it starts, and many of us have struggled with that over the years, but just because it's easier to say no doesn't make it right.

And yet another guy so proud to be divorced and posting as though it was all the wife's fault. My guess is there was plenty of fault to go around, just as with virtually every divorce.