New restrictions in place in Chonburi, permission needed for travel out of province

snoop1130

Glad the Mrs did a bulk shop this afternoon, no need to go anywhere for the next 2 - 3 weeks, boring I know but hey what the heck, my only question though is if people have family or friends from out of province staying are they allowed to go home without jumping through hoops ? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

I live in Rayong... right next to Chonburi and have to go to hospital there on a regular basis... can I go in from Rayong, then out?

Sounds silly but just curious...

Not silly at all. In fact, you asked an important question.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

Glad the Mrs did a bulk shop this afternoon, no need to go anywhere for the next 2 - 3 weeks, boring I know but hey what the heck, my only question though is if people have family or friends from out of province staying are they allowed to go home without jumping through hoops ? 

If anything like the last time here in Phuket they had to prove they lived in another province all of a sudden something like 40,000 people wanted to leave the island, Then I knew a couple of families who couldn't get back to Phuket because they was not registered in the Tabien baan here.

11 hours ago, nightfox said:

Just as last lockdown trains and buses wont let you on with out the letter giving you permission to leave Chonburi and yes expect police checkpoints all across Chonburi stopping people leaving the province without the permission letter. Face it we are all prisoners' in our own province again.

Did that happen to you?

It didn't happen to me. On two trips between Chonburi and Buriram I was not challenged once.

• Like 2

A friend posted an announcement about where the checkpoints will be effective this morning, but it's all in Thai. I haven't found an English version yet.

Note these are in Chon Buri. Not Rayong, or Korat, or Roi Et. I have no idea what the other provinces will do or what restrictions they may implement or if they will have checkpoints or what you may need to go through them.
S__18694974.thumb.jpg.5a5419483a98a1a5a6a5ff36397465b6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

A friend posted an announcement about where the checkpoints will be effective this morning, but it's all in Thai. I haven't found an English version yet.

Note these are in Chon Buri. Not Rayong, or Korat, or Roi Et. I have no idea what the other provinces will do or what restrictions they may implement or if they will have checkpoints or what you may need to go through them.
S__18694974.thumb.jpg.5a5419483a98a1a5a6a5ff36397465b6.jpg

The Pattaya News

1tS0ponlsoonlhred  · 

Final new Chonburi orders. There is not much change from the prior orders and CCSA orders and what we announced this afternoon. We will give a brief overview on tomorrow mornings video and daily Covid19 update but as very little has changed besides the national and prior directions we won't translate it tonight due to the late release. We will talk about checkpoints, beaches, outdoor exercise areas tomorrow morning.

+2

สำนักงานประชาสัมพันธ์จังหวัดชลบุรี - Chonburi PR

1tS1ponlsoonlhred  · 

The order of the Kor Kor. The epidemic of Chonburi province, 20/2564th, dated 30 April 2564

1. to cancel the order. The epidemic of Chonburi province. The 1/2564th is dated at 4 m. July 64 at 11/2564 dated 29 m. July 64, 18/2564th, dated 16 April. Nov. 64 and 19/2564 dated 17 Apr. Nov. 64

2. close the following locations

2.1 Entertainment service, pub, bar, karaoke, business, shower, massage.

2.2 rooster field. Practicing for boxing chicken everywhere.

2.3 cinemas, cinema, algae theater.

2.4 Snooker table, billiard, bowling, roller, blade everywhere.

2.5 Game shop, internet shop, computer service, game cabinet.

2.6 swimming pools, water parks, indoor and outdoor amusement parks.

2.7 Banquet service room, catering site

2.8. nursery, elderly care facility.

2.9 Phra market, Buddha statue, Buddha statue, everywhere.

2.10 Healthy Massage, Reflexology, traditional massage, spa, beauty clinic, weight loss service, tattoo, skin drill or any part of your body.

3. Set control measures for event venture locations to open under conditions.

3.1 Restaurant, drink cart, mineral, floating panel, restaurant, food park, cafeteria. Open for sale. Only take back to eat elsewhere. It can be opened until 21.00 pm. Refrain from eating alcoholic beverages and beverages in the shop.

3.2 Close the stadium, gym, gym, gym, fitness, except the stadium or gym location in the empty area. Open up no later than 21.00 pm. Competition can be held without audience

3.3 malls, commune malls. Open regular hours until 21.00 pm. Except for the game cabinet, playground, game shop and amusement park. Must stop servicing.

3.4 convenience stores open 24 hours for service 04.00 until 23.00 pm.

3.5 convenience stores, supermarkets, flea market, night market, river market, walking street. Open to operate normally but not over 23.00 pm.

4. Other locations besides No. 3, the owner of the site or responsible for doing the following.

4.1 Temperature measurement or screening of patients with pathway system.

4.2 Wear cloth mask or hygienic mask.

4.3 Distance between people at least 1 meters and limit the number of participants.

4.4 Make it happen with soap or hand washing alcohol gel.

4.5 Cleaning the place before the event.

4.6 Register to get in and out with the government's application.

5. Prohibited or organised events

5.1 Let people wear a sanitary mask when outside of Kehstan or in public or into community places all the time.

5.2 Stop using the seaside area, beach, reservoir, park in Chonburi province. It's a gathering place to eat or eat all kinds of drinks except for exercise and sports.

5.3 Don't organize events with more than 20 people gathering.

5.4 For people to stop travelling out of the area unnecessarily. If you need to avoid, inform about the documentation of the necessity at the district, local governance organization. The village's village's adult

5.5 Let the public stop catering, party, party, except traditional or family events.

5.6 Do not use the building or location of any school or school to organize the teaching, training, examination or any activity.

5.7 Government head in Chonburi province is prohibited.

6. Government sector that needs to serve many people and risk the epidemic. Provincial epidemic to consider orders to fit the situation.

7. flea marketplace, marketplace that doesn't open every day to have strictly controlled measures to prevent the epidemic.

8. Let local governing organisations in the area supervise market neatness.

9. markets in private sector governance for local governance organisations in the area to supervise neatness according to 7

10. measures to prevent the COVID-19 epidemic in establishments.

10.1 In case employee comes back from landscape or other provinces and comes back to work. The establishment / employer must take the following measures.

(1) Employees report travel information to employers. It consists of date, time, place, travel and daily activities.

(2) Establishment / employer must assess which employee is at risk or suspect that they are infected with COVID-19 because they are close to the infected person or go to crowded places that are risky for diseases like pub barcara. Oke, dense flea market, etc. holds 14 days in accommodation or places employer provides, allowing for sick leave or annual vacations or as agreed to observe symptoms. Employers must report to public health in the area. Too.

10.2 establishments / employers must provide public relations advice for preventing COVID-19 infections to employees. Provide alcohol gel soap or handwash points and all employees to wear hygienic mask all the time. Temperature and screening all employees before entering into their hands. Works including contact or attendants following public health measures.

10.3 cases risk of an outbreak in establishments such as many sick employees, consider pausing all or partially manufacturing services.

10.4 cases of establishments / employers provide accommodation for employees to prevent the COVID-19 epidemic in accordance with strict public health measures.

10.5 Let establishments consider taking work from home (work from home) accordingly.

11. Legalized migrant workers to travel across provincial areas under the following conditions.

11.1 Migrant workers 2 Groups. Business is 1) Cargo and 2) Construction contractor.

11.2 Before moving, you need to check COVID-19 by employer. Responsible and moving only for non-infected people.

11.3 Business owners must investigate the provincial provincial measures to move and follow the provincial guidelines.

12. Let the people, business owners, entrepreneurs take action considering working outside the location.

13. Let every district sheriff set up the center for Disease Control at district level (Prof. A.D. )

disobeyed, not following the orders, penalty according to the proposal. The epidemic of 2558 including the guilty of the blessing. Emergency 2548 and other laws involved

From May 1, 2564 until the order changes.

Download the order https://www.chonburipr.net/attachments/view/...

• Like 1