Choosing Your TVF User Name

5 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

Well, Radar501, it seems you got a lucky number with 501.

However I hope you didn't need to have 501 attempts to find a girl? ????

Well he didn't seem to get lucky in the 256 episodes of Mash.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/21/2021 at 12:17 PM, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

mine is of course just an amusong popular stereotype of thai perception of farangs.....pale, stupid and loaded ........BUT opposite meaning here of sacred and venerated...... all white buffaloes owned by monarchy and never killed ?

very surprised name not taken before ! 

Dangerously close to White Bull. 

Do  a search for that moniker and see what you get. 

Hint: it's a slang term for a certain sexual stereotype. 

21 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I may want to change my username, but no way am I changing my avatar, pity about half the face and feet missing though.

Don't worry about the face and feet missing. Important parts are present.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, simon43 said:

My name is Simon and I was 43 years old when I joined Thaivisa.

Now I'm 62!!  That's 19 years as a forum member and yet to get banned!! ????

Don't worry, I am not so long a member and was already send a few times on vacation.????

Fairynuff.... Fair Enough, nothing more than a play on words. Though sometimes people think it’s about my sexuality and attempt to insult me with it. Water off a duck's back because it actually says more about them than me!

• Like 2

My Thai wife joined Thaivisa forum soon after I did but was banned for using the same computer as her husband. I think her username was Tuk, which is her name.

She didn't mind.

• Haha 2

Pretty simple, me and the Mrs were doing one of our treks around Thailand for recreational, instructional & sheer nosiness reasons, we've done north,south, east & west, including many central Thailand provinces, so basically visited most of Thailand by car, had a whale of a time doing it, also took my brother to many places we know and love on his last visit here before he got struck down by covid earlier this year.

Anyway, one of my favourite places was a hotel in the Golden Triangle area, sitting on the balcony overlooking the Mekong river watching the river traffic and wondering how many illegals were sneaking into Chiang Khong while we slept ????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

My name is Geordie, I am a Geordie....and Wor is a geordie term

of endearment ,    as in Wor Jackie ,  Jackie Milburn ,    Wor Lass   the wife.

regards Worgeordie

I always understood it to be/mean same as "Our" as in "our lass" etc, ????

I started using MadMuhammad for quite a few things from 9/11 onwards, even more so with the Charlie Hebdo incident, the escalation of terrorist attacks and and the ‘rise’ of ISIS and the like. 
My way of poking fun at something that at the time was extremely unnerving and changing the world as I knew it 

One of my first jobs was working for a delivery service. Since I was so good with animals I was always put on the pickup and deliveries to pet shops. They were called "bunnydrops". On the pet shop delivery days they just started calling "Where"s Bunnydrops"

• Haha 2

I started using MadMuhammad for quite a few things from 9/11 onwards, even more so with the Charlie Hebdo incident, the escalation of terrorist attacks and and the ‘rise’ of ISIS and the like. 
My way of poking fun at something that at the time was extremely unnerving and changing the world as I knew it 

I used to go eat som tum with Thai friends, and they used to laugh because I couldn't eat phet phet.

I used it as my name here.

I did eventually build up to seven chillis in my somtum, but not anymore. Back down to one.

• Haha 1