It gets worse! Thailand Intervac website taken offline after data leak

Jonathan Fairfield

22 minutes ago, bstafford214 said:

I also noticed on the website that the only locations shown are for people in BKK or you must travel to BKK when you finally get registered, (maybe by next year). So if you live in the south, tough <deleted> for me. 55555

I think there was a link to a CM registry. Not that I will do it.

23 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:
14 hours ago, Neeranam said:

But you still have to show a passport to getinto the USA, don't you?

Internet security is pretty good these days. I don't mind if anyone gets my passport number and email/address. 

Give me them then, my pm's are open.

Cheers.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed,is he ? ???? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skeptic7 said:

This place has been leaking oil ever since it started taking itself seriously and trying to convince themselves they are a first world country. 

Total ????-show with baditude. Inept, incapable and incorrigible. Pretenders and wannabes. Fools only fooling themselves. 

Sad as it is to say I would have to agree with this post.

Thailand has nothing substantial except vanity malls and a couple of mass transit infrastructure projects (designed and built by foreigners).

Funny you should mention oil as loads of the oil and gas infrastructure in the Gulf of Thailand needs to be removed and nobody wants to pay to do it... 

This will be the next multi-billion dollar boondoggle. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

if I was in a panic to receive the vax, I'd get on a plane and go get it. Many of the folks scrambling (in their minds) about not getting 'on the list' would be walking unmasked petri dishes by their own actions if all the bars were open (as folks did in the west). The vaxes will be available when they're available and Mr. Barrow pointing out a wonky website won't put them in peoples arms any sooner (no matter if he is a legend in his own mind). Quit all the whining, it will change absolutely nothing except pollute the air. I still see lots of westerners maskless or wearing them below their nose so folks can't be that worried lol..

Another idiotic Post, worthy of your Much Coveted Guinness Book?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Excel said:

As I said in my post very early this morning that a leak was reported last night so indeed the shambles goes from bad to worse. I just hope that those who actually registered initally will not be subject to any untoward actions by bad intentioned individuals now that the data regarding names and passport numbers etc appear to have been easily accessed. Unfortunately this government will deny its responsibility no doubt. Anybody who registered giving these details now needs to be very very wary.

Software always has teething problems, but there are always those banging the spoons on the table at 1pm when the meal was set for 2pm.

16 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

if I was in a panic to receive the vax, I'd get on a plane and go get it. Many of the folks scrambling (in their minds) about not getting 'on the list' would be walking unmasked petri dishes by their own actions if all the bars were open (as folks did in the west). The vaxes will be available when they're available and Mr. Barrow pointing out a wonky website won't put them in peoples arms any sooner (no matter if he is a legend in his own mind). Quit all the whining, it will change absolutely nothing except pollute the air. I still see lots of westerners maskless or wearing them below their nose so folks can't be that worried lol..

Many studies confirm masks do not prevent contracting covid, and that there are negative health concerns from wearing them. How idiotic is the requirement to wear a mask inside your own vehicle while driving with the windows closed??? ????????????

Can't stand stupid....

• Confused 1

Hello ,

Does this surprise anyone !!?? Thailand only can make you make multiple paper copies , Report Government news 10 different ways from 10 different people and the story rarely matches the subject.

why are there so many obstacles with Covid and Covid Immunization ? Poor Government planning , Procurement , To much political red tape !! 
vaccinations should be offered by The Government, Pharmacies, hospitals and military.

GET WITH THE PROGRAM THAILAND !! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

In this case the meal was set at 12 noon

Of course foreigners will think the meal was set to suit them, but what was the time on your invitation.

It may come as a surprise but they are not the government's number one priority with the vaccine rollout.

• Sad 2

It's just not bloody good enough, is it?  I am now "registered' in three different places and I have every reason to believe that effectively nobody knows! And even if they did know, I have no idea when I will get an appointment and then, if that appointment will stand and later if there are any vaccines for me.

We are into a year and a half of a pandemic and into more than 6,000 new infections in the last two days here in Thailand and still, as a foreigner, we are no further forward than six months ago.

My perfect scenario will be one in which I actually get my vaccine as promised! The minimum is knowing I will be getting one and some proper information about WHEN!

Mr Boss man, and your assistant, when are you going to get your act together?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, keithcresswell said:

Apologies if someone has already mentioned this but the http web address is the wrong one the official site begins https (S meaning secure). It appears the original poster was using the unsecure site.

This was published in the capitals newspaper.

Screenshot_20210615-105546_Chrome.jpg.247ef6d00bb9deee1ad825a73d10b79d.jpg