Phuket Vaccination Sign-up Site Now Open For All Foreigners

Pattaya Spotter

5 minutes ago, LivinginKata said:

Promised app in English. Not sure this is the one to use.

I plan use https://thailandintervac.com/public.php when have Phuket Hospital listed

I think the site I listed is the one people with WPs have been using to get their shots (it was provided by a local foreign businessperson who has been vaccimated). He said its now open to all foreigners and not just WP holders. I don't know anything about the site you mention.

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Like 1

you state in the topic title

"Vaccination Sign-up Site Now Open For All Foreigners"

then in the first line

10 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

I've been advised that the Phuket Covid-19

which is it all foreigners or Phuket only or as your user name suggests Pattaya

15 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

you state in the topic title

"Vaccination Sign-up Site Now Open For All Foreigners"

then in the first line

which is it all foreigners or Phuket only or as your user name suggests Pattaya

Did you notice it's in the PHUKET sub-forum...yes it's for all foreigners in Phuket. It's for the I believe free Sino vaccine shots (don't know which one they're using) in prep for the "Sandbox" debut. Until recently it was limited to foreign business owners or WP holders and now it's open for non-working foreigners. 

ps: I have edited the title to make this clear it is for Phuket. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Did you notice it's in the PHUKET sub-forum...yes it's for all foreigners in Phuket. It's for the I believe free Sino vaccine shots (don't know which one they're using) in prep for the "Sandbox" debut. Until recently it was limited to foreign business owners or WP holders and now it's open for non-working foreigners. 

Hi

And just to confirm registration works as three friends just registered in minutes. They do not have work permits. It is also reported in the daily Thai Covid number thread

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Rhacsyn said:

Hi

And just to confirm registration works as three friends just registered in minutes. They do not have work permits. It is also reported in the daily Thai Covid number thread

I looked around in the Phuket sub-forum and didn't see it so I posted it here (didn't know it was already posted in the daily numbers News sub-forum). It's probably good to have it here too because many members have stopped reading the daily numbers thread...I certainly have.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

these Thai government websites are not secure and your personal information will be compromised. 

How many copies of your name, age  and passport number are already floating around Thailand...every time you check into a hotel or rent a car or moto you have to give out this info, let alone every time one does anything at immigration or Land Transport. If one wants a vaccine (and free I believe) they won't be concerned about the issue you raise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Somtamnication said:

With so many bugs and hacks, I would not register with a ten foot pole!

If it was the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine would you're pole be only one foot...I'm betting it would and it's the "Sino" that's objectionable to you.

• Like 1

couldnt careless about my basic thai imm. data being commonly available worldwide or not

its all out there anyway on multiple thai data bases fixated upon address control of everyone here

data insufficient for identity theft or bank scam without actual docs & access codes

12 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

If it was the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine would you're pole be only one foot...I'm betting it would and it's the "Sino" that's objectionable to you.

Thank you for the answer. My opposition to the entire registration situation is the WEBSITE and its data. Understand now?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

Thank you for the answer. My opposition to the entire registration situation is the WEBSITE and its data. Understand now?

I think I saw your name, age, and passport number on the back of my piece of scratch paper the last time I renewed my visa ????????????

But if you're serious, I thank you for making my wait shorter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

I think I saw your name, age, and passport number on the back of my piece of scratch paper the last time I renewed my visa ????????????

But if you're serious, I thank you for making my wait shorter.

I don't understand your antipathy, but have a happy life, mate. Not worth being a miserable keyboard warrior. Life's too short!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

I don't understand your antipathy, but have a happy life, mate. Not worth being a miserable keyboard warrior. Life's too short!

Or going through life being paranoid about one's personal information. Cheers mate.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

used www.phuket.win to register

used non-work permit foreigner tab 

leave incomprehensible “village no” field blank or cannot register

intervac website doesnt work

will not “translate” a thai language website intended for foreigner use

At the Mrs's suggestion I put the postcode in there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

I think it may be the "Moo" number ????

That is correct. The field only accepts numbers.

It has nothing to do with postcode. The area covered by a postcode is huge in comparison to village number.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, madmitch said:

At the Mrs's suggestion I put the postcode in there.

You shouldn't have listened to her. I would have thought "village number" would be obvious to any Thai.

Hope this doesn't affect you being given an appointment........