Phuket Vaccination Sign-up Site Now Open For All Foreigners

Pattaya Spotter

13 minutes ago, beechbum said:

Wouldn't be to worried...will probably just give us saline injections for top dollar?

I probably shouldn't feed a troll but I believe the vaccinations are free or at a nominal cost...and they're genuine vaccines. 

Edited by Pattaya Spotter

27 minutes ago, beechbum said:

I put post code and it worked so who know?

Postcode is not the village number, which they asked for.

They are looking for a maximum of two digits.......not five, even though the web-site (hastily put together) accepts your postcode.

You should be OK, but it all depends on who processes it.

4 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

Postcode is not the village number, which they asked for.

They are looking for a maximum of two digits.......not five, even though the web-site (hastily put together) accepts your postcode.

You should be OK, but it all depends on who processes it.

Tried the house number but it doesn't accept symbols - or /

24 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

More than two days later and I'm still pending.

If anyone gets a vaccination date, please post here and I will go, approved, or not.

That seems unusual.  Maybe try contacting them on Line.  From the PhuketMustWin site:

Ask questions about the system for submitting a list of vaccine requests to the website at Line : @phuketwin

22 minutes ago, skatewash said:

That seems unusual.  Maybe try contacting them on Line.  From the PhuketMustWin site:

Ask questions about the system for submitting a list of vaccine requests to the website at Line : @phuketwin

I don't have Line and there are no other addresses or numbers to contact.

10 minutes ago, skatewash said:

You can download Line for free from Google Play Store.  I don't like it.  But if it's all you've got...

Nope. Not my job.......or only option.

Once I find out what date they will be vaccinating, I'll go there and explain politely the problem about no approval sent.

Any obfuscation, or attempts to brush me off will result in a loud, shouty farang that I hope will get vaccinated quick smart to get them off the premises.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

I don't have Line and there are no other addresses or numbers to contact.

Place yourself in a position for success rather than being dismissive and saying ‘I don’t have’.. when you can ‘easily get’ !!

Download LINE Messenger... Also Download Mor Prom from the APP / Playstore. 

Do you have a Pink ID ??? - you can register with that on the Mor Prom App. 

IF you don’t have a Pink ID I’d recommend getting one, its quite likely that future ‘booster’ vaccinations will be necessary - it may (or may not) be easier at that time to register with the Pink ID.

Best to get options covered. 

Call the the hospitals, try and register in person etc etc..

IF you are in or near Bangkok... Try and Register at Either Piyavate or Med Park hospitals - these two seem to have the most reliable supply of vaccines. 

Edited by richard_smith237

9 minutes ago, LivinginKata said:

You have been here long enough to know that such action will result in contempt for you for being an ill mannered yob.

Let me tell you a story.

Twenty-one years ago, I had my present house built. Unfortunately, I couldn't be here all the time as I was working offshore.

When I came home there were mistakes made. Some of them went against my orders because the builders thought they knew better.

I was encouraged by wife and other Thais to act with Greng Jai and not show visible anger.

This I did and it always seemed to be me that got left holding the sh1tty end of the stick.

One day, the missus was watching one of the Thai soaps on the TV. I noticed that practically on every show, the Hi-so's used to scream and shout at the servants and other Lo-so's.

I ripped that page out of the book and put it to the test. At the next silly mistake I shouted and cursed them out. From that day onward, they were so scared of receiving another broadside that they did everything according to my wishes.

Unfortunately, the Greng Jai attitude from a foreigner is just seen as a sign of weakness and you will be taken advantage of. For a highly respected, rich Thai, Greng Jai might work, but, it usually doesn't for a foreigner. I'm sure Greng Jai was the way things used to be done, but, times move on and it gets you nowhere fast nowadays.

So, I can be polite, respectful and not be able to get a jab. Or, I can make a nuisance of myself and get the jab. Frankly, I don't care what anyone thinks to get a potential life-saving jab. I have already said that I will first try the respectful approach. If it doesn't work, then they, yes they leave me no other choice.

25 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Place yourself in a position for success rather than being dismissive and saying ‘I don’t have’.. when you can ‘easily get’ !!

Download LINE Messenger... Also Download Mor Prom from the APP / Playstore. 

Do you have a Pink ID ??? - you can register with that on the Mor Prom App. 

IF you don’t have a Pink ID I’d recommend getting one, its quite likely that future ‘booster’ vaccinations will be necessary - it may (or may not) be easier at that time to register with the Pink ID.

Best to get options covered. 

Call the the hospitals, try and register in person etc etc..

IF you are in or near Bangkok... Try and Register at Either Piyavate or Med Park hospitals - these two seem to have the most reliable supply of vaccines. 

I think KB is in Phuket, hence the reason he is trying to use PhuketMustWin site.

Mor Prom is not used in Phuket (see PhuketMustWin) site.

I think it's a good idea to have a pink ID but don't think it will help much in this case.

The hospitals (for instance Bangkok Phuket) tell people to use PhuketMustWin.

The likeliest problem is that there's something wrong with KB's PhuketMustWin registration.  For example, sometimes when people are entering their birthdate they put the correct day and month but put the current year, so maybe the application thinks he is 7 months old ????

I don't know if there's a way to edit your registration or to check the answers you have given on the PhuketMustWin site.

The Line app was only suggested because that's the only way I see to communicate a possible problem with the people running PhuketMustWin.  Possibly going to a hospital someone there could suggest how he might get his registration fixed (get into contact with the PMW people).

One thing that occurs to me.  The application may not actually be matching the Passport Number to any database at all.  So if his real Passport Number is 000000000.  I might be tempted to register with Passport Number 000000001.  Carefully input the information and see if it's accepted.  If it were accepted I think it might be easy enough to show up at the appointment and say you made a slight mistake with your passport number if they complain.  I don't see there being much downside to trying this workaround.

Actually, even showing up at a Vaccination Center in person as a walk-in might not be a bad idea as they might be able to help with the registration.  After all, not everyone will have a computer/smart phone so there has to be some mechanism for people registering in person.  If one were polite and reasonable I can see this turning out well.  If someone were impolite and unreasonable then I guess I'll be reading about it in the Thaiger the next day. ????

Edited by skatewash

So I just checked my status again, which was registration received yesterday but awaiting approval...and now it's NO REGISTRATION and a notice that seems to say ONLY WP holding foreigners and business owners are eligible to register at this time. It seems they have gone backwards (likely because of vaccine shortage) and scrubbed prior "retirement" registrations!Screenshot_20210619-200657_Chrome.thumb.jpg.cf851bf06790d941c9bdaf84a1e92acf.jpg

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

So I just checked my status again, which was registration received yesterday but awaiting approval...and now it's NO REGISTRATION and a notice that seems to say ONLY WP holding foreigners and business owners are eligible to register at this time. It seems they have gone backwards (likely because of vaccine shortage) and scrubbed prior "retirement" registrations!

Strange.  I just checked my registration and its still ok - with the entry that the registration both received and approved and that I need to wait to be contacted by SMS for an appointment.  I wonder if this is specific to your application, or if other's have experienced the same?

sms-to-be-sent.jpg

• Like 1

So I just checked my status again, which was registration received yesterday but awaiting approval...and now it's NO REGISTRATION and a notice that seems to say ONLY WP holding foreigners and business owners are eligible to register at this time. It seems they have gone backwards (likely because of vaccine shortage) and scrubbed prior "retirement" registrations!Screenshot_20210619-200657_Chrome.thumb.jpg.cf851bf06790d941c9bdaf84a1e92acf.jpg

I've just checked my appointment status after reading this post and got the following message

"Registration Received. The registration was approved. We will send SMS for vaccination slot selection."

• Like 2

So I just checked my status again, which was registration received yesterday but awaiting approval...and now it's NO REGISTRATION and a notice that seems to say ONLY WP holding foreigners and business owners are eligible to register at this time. It seems they have gone backwards (likely because of vaccine shortage) and scrubbed prior "retirement" registrations!

If it were me with the above - I would try to register again.   .... Did you have an issue/problem filling in any of the application fields?

• Like 1

On 6/17/2021 at 12:58 PM, Agusts said:

There are always side effects for any drug, I guess we see more of it as millions are vaccinated in Covid situation....,  

Very true. There are possible dangerous side effects to everything in medicine, in fact pretty well everything in life.

If you are the type who gives higher credence to the statistically remote possibilities of worse case scenarios, you really should just give up and cower in your bedroom to await your fate.

Did you know an electrical short in a computer could kill the user?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Are you registered on Phuket? Could be related to something like that.

The status of my vaccine registration changed. It reads like they have only enough in the recent vaccine delivery  for a second dose for Thai and expats on Work Visas and we may need to wait longer or reregister at a later date.

1624188719284_copy_597x160.jpg

Edited by oldcpu
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, oldcpu said:

The status of my vaccine registration changed. It reads like they have only enough in the recent vaccine delivery  for a second dose for Thai and expats on Work Visas and we may need to wait longer or reregister at a later date.

1624188719284_copy_597x160.jpg

Yeah, I got the same (translated by Google):

== Fully Booked ==
== Full every round or not open foreign round yet ==

2 hours ago, skatewash said:

Same same.   Just checked mine previously "Approved, wait for SMS appointment", now "Fully Booked or not open foreign round yet".   

2 hours ago, skatewash said:

Same same.   Just checked mine previously "Approved, wait for SMS appointment", now "Fully Booked or not open foreign round yet".