Phuket Vaccination Sign-up Site Now Open For All Foreigners

Pattaya Spotter

10 minutes ago, RedCardinal said:

Amazing Thailand:

"== Fully Booked ==
== Full every round or not open foreign round yet =="

After accepted and message to wait for SMS appointment.

Are you trying to blame Thailand for the shortages happening all over Asia?

Edited by shdmn
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, shdmn said:

Are you trying to blame Thailand for the shortages happening all over Asia?

No, but am blaming Thailand with advertising vaccinations when they knew they didn't have enough vaccine to actually do what they said they would do.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, pagallim said:

OK, just checked and up popped a list of vaccination dates and times.   There are only two location options (for me at least), Jungceylonn, Patong, and Phuket Orchid Resort, Karon.   Only Jungceylon lists a time/date for the second vaccination.   Vaccine to be given (again for me at least), only AstraZeneca is listed.   I am now booked!

I also booked (probably at same time as you).  Vaccine AstraZeneca.  I booked in Phuket Orchid Resort Karon.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, oldcpu said:

I also booked (probably at same time as you).  Vaccine AstraZeneca.  I booked in Phuket Orchid Resort Karon.

Living in Chalong, I would have preferred there also.   Problem was there was no date given for the second dose so opted for Jungceylon.   I'm guessing because Phuket Orchid is a hotel, there might be concern that they will have regular guests in September.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, pagallim said:

Living in Chalong, I would have preferred there also.   Problem was there was no date given for the second dose so opted for Jungceylon.   I'm guessing because Phuket Orchid is a hotel, there might be concern that they will have regular guests in September.

My view is more information on 2nd dose will be forthcoming after showing up for the 1st dose.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

No, but am blaming Thailand with advertising vaccinations when they knew they didn't have enough vaccine to actually do what they said they would do.

That's the way they do things in Thailand.  If you don't like it you should go somewhere else.

Edited by shdmn

19 hours ago, pagallim said:

OK, just checked and up popped a list of vaccination dates and times.   There are only two location options (for me at least), Jungceylonn, Patong, and Phuket Orchid Resort, Karon.   Only Jungceylon lists a time/date for the second vaccination.   Vaccine to be given (again for me at least), only AstraZeneca is listed.   I am now booked!

20210621_113032.jpg

20210621_113226.jpg

20210621_113243.jpg

i get the same page, 28th of june

• Like 1

from the above posts I see phuket.win keep shifting around dates and places,but in a good way, from opening website this morning; so after I booked late morning, JungC replaces Phuket Airport & 25 June added....

mid Sept 2nd jab is too late for me as I plan to work out of country by then so preferred “TBA” which might allow me scope to negotiate for earlier....

without having committed to mid Sept.....

3 hours ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

from the above posts I see phuket.win keep shifting around dates and places,but in a good way, from opening website this morning; so after I booked late morning, JungC replaces Phuket Airport & 25 June added....

mid Sept 2nd jab is too late for me as I plan to work out of country by then so preferred “TBA” which might allow me scope to negotiate for earlier....

without having committed to mid Sept.....

You might want to read this first regarding time between shots.

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n326

Edited by KarenBravo
  • Like 1

I anticipate the bringing forward the second dose of AZ after the Thai Government has announced that they will now be given 8 weeks apart (instead of 12) apparently to combat the spread, particularly in the south, of the Delta variant.   Guess we will know over the next few days.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, pagallim said:

I anticipate the bringing forward the second dose of AZ after the Thai Government has announced that they will now be given 8 weeks apart (instead of 12) apparently to combat the spread, particularly in the south, of the Delta variant.   Guess we will know over the next few days.

I thought they'd already cut the time between jabs from 16 weeks to 12.

4 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

I thought they'd already cut the time between jabs from 16 weeks to 12.

No, the 16 week gap never became official, it was only a proposal to stretch out what supplies they have of AZ to get as many people as possible to receive their first dose.   Fortunately medical evidence prevailed and this was knocked on the head.   Just remains to be how this latest reduction to 8 weeks will impact those of us with bookings in place.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LivinginKata said:

Have you even read any of the above posts. Yes and AZ available. I get mine Saturday.

You may have missed his "under 60" comment LiK which makes it a valid question as it appears AstraZeneca is reserved for over 60's.   I just wonder of those over 60's with Work Permits and have already been vaccinated (I know that many have had their second dose now) were given the type option.

• Like 2

Any member feed back after vax would  be appreciated.  I know need passport and copy passport (I assume just face page and current extension page). Mobile phone and pen.  Like to know how long procedure takes and if any after effects. Thank you. 

• Like 1

interesting to see people actually getting to the final step namely an appointment which is (yet) not canceled. Only monday will prove anything ???? Maybe those locations are going to be crowded ... 
I reg. too late I guess early this week & appl. not yet approved!