Phuket Vaccination Sign-up Site Now Open For All Foreigners

Pattaya Spotter

1 hour ago, skatewash said:

Thanks for the very comprehensive explanation of the process of getting your documentation following a vaccination.

One of the other pieces of information available through the Mor Prom app is "Certificate" which is an online copy of your Thailand National Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination.

In my opinion the Mor Prom app and the Thailand National Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination are better documents for international travel as they are online, have a QR code, and are printed in English and Thai.  The yellow vaccination passport booklet is not online, does not have a QR code, and is handwritten in English.  If you have the Thailand National Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination I think you should be OK for both domestic and international travel.  The yellow vaccination passport booklet can be skipped, I think.  I have one but would be more likely to use Mor Prom and/or the Thailand National Certificate of Vaccination for international travel purposes.

Agree with what you say...just for the sake of completeness I got them all. I was pleasantly surprised how quick and painless the process was - the whole endeavor took about an hour and the hardest part was finding a parking space at Vachira Hospital. It's also good to see that Thailand and the Health Ministry have done a good job setting up and managing these records/database and interfacing it all on the Mor Prom app.

• Like 1