Phuket Vaccination Sign-up Site Now Open For All Foreigners

Pattaya Spotter

11 minutes ago, Agusts said:

So what vaccine do you think they give..., Chinese (Sinovac) for under 60 and Thai made AZ for over 60....!? 

My friend who has been vaccinated received SinoVac (a couple weeks ago). The AZ vaccine may be an option now but he's not sure.

17 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

My friend who has been vaccinated received SinoVac (a couple weeks ago). The AZ vaccine may be an option now but he's not sure.

Well, I'm generally a big fan of vaccines, I had flu jabs every year for the last 10 years , even a Russian made one , never an issue but a sore arm for half day, not a sniffle,  I'm not allergic to anything and healthy....(as far as I know ????).

I thought I could get Sinovac or was even thinking about going back to UK and get AZ, I usually stay here for half year, but didn't go back last year, so 1.5 year here, a bit of a long stretch already ...!

However, reading about this news below totally freaked me out about vaccines now. I don't think I can copy the link from Phuket News, but search for this on Google and you will find it:

"Krabi man (60) die in Phuket hospital 2 days after receiving AZ vaccine." (June 12)

He was healthy and I don't think they have given many AZ vaccines here, so it defies stats ...., in UK the rate of blood clot was like 1 in 100,000 (in 30 million jabs) and just a fifth of those died, so how is it after maybe a few thousands (not sure, maybe even a few hundred !) AZ injection we have a death here. Was it Thai made, was it expired, didn't they take care of it in the heat here, just really strange....!!!!!????????

I also know a girl who's been in and out of hospital after Sinovac for a few weeks with dizzy spells, doctors can't figure it out, claim allergy to vaccine...!

There are always side effects for any drug, I guess we see more of it as millions are vaccinated in Covid situation...., but makes you think. 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

I have read these stories too and they are a concern but as you say, there are known side effects and adverse reactions to vaccines (and in fact any medical treatment...otherwise healthy people die on the operating room from complications from surgery). The death rate from Covid-19 is between 1-2 percent...the rate from the vaccines is on an order of magnitude less (but of course your risk of virus infection isn't 100%...while your very small risk of a possible vaccine side effect is 100% if you get vaccinated. That being said, I've registered and if I get called-up I will take whichever vaccine is offered.

Let us know how it goes, and what vaccine you get, and what appointment they give you for 2nd jab - very important for Sinovac efficacy....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

You shouldn't have listened to her. I would have thought "village number" would be obvious to any Thai.

Hope this doesn't affect you being given an appointment........

I did get a success note so let's wait and see.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

24 hours later and I'm still "pending".

What do you mean...you didn't get the "information successfully received" message from the webform after you submitted it (not email)? If not, I would just close the tab and reopen it and submit it again (maybe also clear out your browser cache too).

Edited by Pattaya Spotter

34 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

What do you mean...you didn't get the "information successfully received" message from the webform after you submitted it (not email)? If not, I would just close the tab and reopen it and submit it again (maybe also clear out your browser cache too).

I got the Success notification. When I go to Vaccination Apointments for foreigners, the status still says Pending. I think it was the failed site that sent emails. This one is on the computer + an SMS.

I did register as a retiree and got a confirmation, but a week or so later, I dont know if that registration is active or not anymore, after the data leak debacle -and its not the first, CM immigration were resusing peoples passport photocopies to print their own forms on, so now I "spoil" the back of all photocopies I give them.

But back on track, after the data breach, I am not registering any more, I will not use their apps to sign in, or if forced to, I'll fake it.

I will wait until private clinics are open for covid business, then walk in and blag my way into getting a jab.

I am officially RESISTING them with any possible means, while benefitting my sweet self, from now on in.

9 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

I got the Success notification. When I go to Vaccination Apointments for foreigners, the status still says Pending. I think it was the failed site that sent emails. This one is on the computer + an SMS.

Yes I don't know how it goes after you submit the webform...do they email or SMS some sort of vaccine scheduling appointment?

50 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Yes I don't know how it goes after you submit the webform...do they email or SMS some sort of vaccine scheduling appointment?

You can check the status by clicking on the "Check/Book an appointment for vaccination" bar (green), and then enter your details (only nationality and passport number).   It will then come up with your details in a box, and whether your application is approved or pending.   It tells you that your appointment will be confirmed by SMS.   There are also details of what to bring to your appointment.

I registered this morning, and when I checked this afternoon, it's showing 'Approved'.   Just waiting for the SMS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, pagallim said:

You can check the status by clicking on the "Check/Book an appointment for vaccination" bar (green), and then enter your details (only nationality and passport number).   It will then come up with your details in a box, and whether your application is approved or pending.   It tells you that your appointment will be confirmed by SMS.   There are also details of what to bring to your appointment.

I registered this morning, and when I checked this afternoon, it's showing 'Approved'.   Just waiting for the SMS.

The green bar seems for Thai Nationals only. There is only an ID field.

For nationality and passport number fields, I have to go to the grey bar.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, pagallim said:

Thanks...very helpful. 

I've just checked and I'm received too and "pending approval." Funny I really didn't care if I got vaccinated or not, but now that's it's tantalizing close I really want it ????

19 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Thanks...very helpful. 

I've just checked and I'm received too and "pending approval." Funny I really didn't care if I got vaccinated or not, but now that's it's tantalizing close I really want it ????

Did you click on the grey, or green bar?

This is what I see clicking the green bar.

Vac.PNG

The grey bar specifically says for foreigners. Registered last night successfully and am still pending.

Edited by KarenBravo

5 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

Did you click on the grey, or green bar?

This is what I see clicking the green bar.

Vac.PNG

Grey one..."Vaccine Appointments For Foreigners."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

Okay, thanks. Wonder why I haven't been approved, yet.

Me too...probably just logistics; lots of new registrations to process. Hope they don't run out of juice.

3 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

I never said that. When I registered it said "successfully received".

OK, www.phuket.win, then click on the grey bar, "Vaccination for foreigners".    Fill in the details, and press confirm.   Later, you can go into the green bar to check your status.   Here are some photos I took of the various screens.

20210617_221006.jpg

20210617_221026.jpg

20210617_221226.jpg

20210617_221236.jpg

• Like 1

I filled out the blue bar, then checked on the grey bar, said successful, checked the grey bar again 12 hours later and it shows the attached message.

Screenshot_2021-06-18-08-36-54-30.jpg.9d2b284d053d4a81b38706717b4c4cd9.jpg

Screenshot_2021-06-18-08-34-19-60.jpg

Edited by beechbum
  • Thanks 1

registered Thursday morning early.... got confirmation immediately... waiting for SMS to make appointment, I guess...

FWIW maybe visa type has some effect? I'm on a non-O retirement valid until mid 2022

Edited by Mai mee

6 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

Exactly what I did. Still waiting for approval. I'm getting worried. People applied after me and got approval before me.

It's been about 24 hrs for me and I'm awaiting approval as well. They may be doing the old geezers first...I'm relatively young so probably not in the priority line ????????????

12 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

It's been about 24 hrs for me and I'm awaiting approval as well. They may be doing the old geezers first...I'm relatively young so probably not in the priority line ????????????

I'm still waiting for approval and I am one of those "old geezers".