Visa Refused

Hi, we have had our visa refused. The refusal letter indicates we did not supply everything that was required to prove business ownership, although the wording is very convoluted. Is there anyone we can talk to to go through the letter and get some advice about the appeal? 

Many thanks

I did submit my personal tax return showing a PAYE income of 24k plus dividends of 10k, bank statements and payslips. Included business bank statements showing in excess of 500k turnover. Is there something I have missed?

Many years ago the Mrs had a rejection with one of the objections being why did she want to visit the UK as I visited Thailand so much? They actually tried to encourage her to apply for a settlement visa but she did not want that. I got my MP's office to write a letter of support, she resubmitted the same application with the letter and got the visa. 

Whether we like it o not thats the way the UK works nowadays....Never heard of the 5 or 10 year rules so had a look up...Its a heavy Brief...but can be done ...Dont actually know of your exact circumstances but....FIO ...attached...good luck...  https://ukimmigrationjusticewatch.com/2017/09/01/meeting-the-5year-route-to-settlement-as-a-partner-or-parent-your-frequently-asked-questions-answered/

Looking at the grounds for rejection it looks like the application fell foul of   b 3-5 of the required criteria. Accounts were unaudited so needed an accountant confirmation they were correct and also 12 months of company bank statements. I might have missed something but that is what it looks like to me. Where they require supporting information they need all of it or an explanation of why it cannot be provided.

On 6/30/2021 at 3:38 AM, Simon555 said:

I did submit my personal tax return showing a PAYE income of 24k plus dividends of 10k, bank statements and payslips. Included business bank statements showing in excess of 500k turnover. Is there something I have missed?

They've given you a list of what is required.  Just go through it and see what doesn't match up.

One that jumped out at me was you submitted 6 months bank statements and pay slips where they ask for 12.  There may be a reason for that but if we can't see it then perhaps neither could the IO.