Favourite quotes

10 hours ago, canthai55 said:

"Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a . 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry

I am happy that I watched those movies when they came out. I really enjoyed Dirty Harry.

I wonder how the young generation thinks about those movies if they (would) watch them.

• Like 1

"The expense is abominable, the position ridiculous, and the pleasure fleeting" ( Oscar Wilde on sex )

"Disraeli, you will either die on the gallows or from an unspeakable disease".

"That depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress".

• Like 2

Well I do get confused  over which of these to believe..

He who hesitates is lost.....versus..... Look before you leap.

But the one I like best......... If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me??

7 minutes ago, KeeTua said:

“See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.”

Robin Williams

I am not sure if life would be better is they would work together at the same time.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Surelynot said:
2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Is having sex for 30 or 60 minutes a relationship? 

555.....if I can pluck up the courage I'll put that to her!!!

Her?

I guess it's best to ask the girl after 30 minutes. She will probably agree that you don't have an relationship with her. That should be answer enough.

And just in case the wife asked later then you can say with a good conscience: I asked her, we agreed we don't have a relationship. ???? 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Her?

I guess it's best to ask the girl after 30 minutes. She will probably agree that you don't have an relationship with her. That should be answer enough.

And just in case the wife asked later then you can say with a good conscience: I asked her, we agreed we don't have a relationship. ???? 

Man with a plan.....like it.

• Thanks 1