Showing bank statement.

On 7/11/2021 at 9:12 AM, ubonjoe said:

The date you have is for 3 months after you applied to prove it is still in the bank.

Going early would not be 3 months so they could turn you away. A few days after would be allowed.

Thanks, Crossy. Of course it's 3 months. My mistake. I must pay attention.????55

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gandtee said:

Thanks, Crossy. Of course it's 3 months. My mistake. I must pay attention.????55

Sorry to disagree but my experience last month at CW Bangkok.   Bank statement print out of transactions for the visa year. Did mine 10 days before visa due date. Letter from bank certifying balance, Book updated. On the day of my appointment you must update the book again (can do via the auto machine). You can do your extension renewal  before the due date BUT your balance 800k must have been there for a 90 period prior to your appointment date.    

At Jomtien Immigration, I just renewed my extension and they gave me an appointment to return 90 days later to show the bankbook. The date fell on 4 September which is a Saturday. I asked the gal at the desk can I come in Friday 3 September? She said no, the following Monday 6 September.

• Like 1