Twitter bans account of prominent Thai hospital administrator

webfact

te3.jpg

By Cod Satrusayang

Twitter banned the account of a prominent Thai hospital administrator on Wednesday, although no reason was given for the ban.

Dr Suwadee Puntpanich, a director at Thonburi Bamrungmuang Hospital, was a prominent Twitter presence in Thailand with her account noted its criticism of the government’s Covid response and praised for finding hospital beds for hundreds of Covid-19 patients.

Suwadee’s regularly tweeted updates about government vaccine policy and had criticized the government for now allowing private hospitals to bring in their own vaccine.

Full story: https://www.thaienquirer.com/29849/twitter-bans-account-of-prominent-thai-hospital-administrator/

ti.jpg
  • Sad 7

1 hour ago, rumak said:

AW C"MON !!   You all know she was surely  a tin hit conspiracy theorist  spreading fear mongering !

at least that is what so many on here call me when i present my unpopular alternative views ........

But this isn't an 'unpopular alternative view', it is exposing fraud (or 'fear mongering' as her opponents would say). I think we both know whose fear is being mongered....

10 hours ago, ezzra said:

No need to be a genius to figure out who was behind the ban, some people high up there who didn't like the truth to be know...

Don't they have a review process?

Can't find the truth with this government.

10 hours ago, webfact said:

and had criticized the government for now allowing private hospitals to bring in their own vaccine.

Why would anyone do that?

These are extra doses of vaccine which would otherwise not be available at all.

18 hours ago, Thailand said:

I am guessing it was some sort of pressure from the ptb but I don't think Twitter investigated as it seems she was literally banned for telling it like it is, trump on the other hand was banned for lying and incitement.

Something not right here.

A matter of perception

20 hours ago, webfact said:

was a prominent Twitter presence in Thailand with her account noted its criticism of the government’s Covid response

There, what more reason needed nowadays??

She should be probably glad someone didn't find the need for a defamation charge too. Wouldn't even be the first, for real reason or not.

4 hours ago, candide said:

It started in May 2014. Nothing new!

yes, referring to this subject.     as for other subjects (worldwide) ....... silencing critics is a major strategy with ALL  groups that have control...............  even down to the most insignificant websites.

And has been going on forever.    Strongest weapon yet :  the internet

• Like 1