Government plans to inoculate 10 million per month despite AstraZeneca shortfall

webfact

3 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

In six to nine months Thailand will be where Europe and North America are now...cautiously re-opening the country. 

I hope I have obtained 2 quality jabs by then and nothing worse has happened to me!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

That's how it goes for half-vassed planning.  Give  'em one shot and we'll worry about the rest later. 

That's why I would prefer the J&J vaccine. One jab and your done! Also if they are getting 20 million Pfizer vaccines will the Thais have to pay for them or just us?

Just now, vandeventer said:

That's why I would prefer the J&J vaccine. One jab and your done! Also if they are getting 20 million Pfizer vaccines will the Thais have to pay for them or just us?

Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine may not be highly effective against Delta variant: study

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-covid-johnson-coronavirus-vaccine-delta-variant-not-effective-need-booster-20210721-4ptx6vdnibhpbebstwbh4uh6tm-story.html

• Like 1

Just now, vandeventer said:

You just can't win!

I had planned on getting vaxed with that in my home country in order to be able to return to Thailand more quickly. A previous study had shown it was very effective. This current one hasn't been peer reviewed yet. Also, it was based on antibody levels in the blood. Not based on actual clinical trials. So who knows?

• Like 2

Post removed.

Posts denigrating and calling Chinese vaccines useless and referring to it with derogatory names have been removed.

Whilst it may be ineffective in certain cases (ie Delta strain) it is by no means useless.

At the end of the day this is a Thai government sponsored vaccine and the forum and or yourself can get in trouble for comments like this so stop it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1