Wall of CM Covid Vaccination Appointment

lexilis

35 minutes ago, EricTh said:

I got my vaccination today at McCormick.

I asked the staff there, they said you can do a walk-in vaccination if it you are 60 years old and above. If you are about 58-59 years old, I think they are not that strict.  If you are very young, then they prefer that you register at their website first.

https://www.chiangmaihealth.go.th/wallofcm/index.php

Morning session (8 am - noon) For those getting their 1st shot.

Afternoon session (after 1 pm) For those getting their 2nd shot and with appointment.

Therefore, go for the morning session.

Thank you for the update what vaccine did you receive?

• Like 1

Checked the WofCM site day before yesterday, still said my vaccine not here yet.  Just checked it again at 8pm today, my vaccine shot was 10am today.  Luckily, I had singed up at Medpark for Pfizer and already had my 1st shot, next one in about 8 days, in BKK...

11 hours ago, DrPhibes said:

Checked the WofCM site day before yesterday, still said my vaccine not here yet.  Just checked it again at 8pm today, my vaccine shot was 10am today.  Luckily, I had singed up at Medpark for Pfizer and already had my 1st shot, next one in about 8 days, in BKK...

Why did you register at Wallof CM when you are in Bangkok?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Got my 2nd AZ at McCormick yesterday. No problems except a little fatigue and a sore shoulder.

One snafu however: they lost their ability to print certificates of vaccine and asked we return Monday. If anybody has further information, would appreciate hearing about it.

4 hours ago, SamSanuk said:

Got my 2nd AZ at McCormick yesterday. No problems except a little fatigue and a sore shoulder.

One snafu however: they lost their ability to print certificates of vaccine and asked we return Monday. If anybody has further information, would appreciate hearing about it.

Huh? I didn't get any sore shoulder. I felt a slight headache for a few hours after that but I am feeling fine now.

I already got my certificate of vaccine yesterday although they said the online system was unstable.

Edited by EricTh

On 8/27/2021 at 2:18 PM, EricTh said:

Huh? I didn't get any sore shoulder. I felt a slight headache for a few hours after that but I am feeling fine now.

I already got my certificate of vaccine yesterday although they said the online system was unstable.

Just for info. After your second jab you can use the certificate to get your details on line by using the mor prom app. Scanning the QR code in to Line also provides an on line record.

If you want an old fashioned 'vaccine passport' take your certificate and passport to the health clinic opposite the UOB bank on Sridonchai Road. 50 Baht, takes a week.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Greenwich Boy said:

Just for info. After your second jab you can use the certificate to get your details on line by using the mor prom app. Scanning the QR code in to Line also provides an on line record.

If you want an old fashioned 'vaccine passport' take your certificate and passport to the health clinic opposite the UOB bank on Sridonchai Road. 50 Baht, takes a week.

Never used any mor prom app, is there an English version? Which QR code from where?

I am just wondering whether the old fashioned vaccine passport has an expiry date for travel?

I plan to travel end of year or early next year so if I apply now, would it be made invalid?

Edited by EricTh

2 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Never used any mor prom app, is there an English version? Which QR code from where?

I am just wondering whether the old fashioned vaccine passport has an expiry date for travel?

I plan to travel end of year or early next year so if I apply now, would it be made invalid?

The Mor Prom app has English instructions. I helped a mate register today. Two computer dummies and we managed in 5 mins. All his details there, he only got his second jab yesterday.

Needed his Wall of CM number starting with a 6 and a phone to receive a OTP.

The QR code is the one on the certificate handed out after the second jab.

Had lunch with a mate who had the vaccine passport. Think he said it was valid for 10 years but don't quote me on that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Greenwich Boy said:

The Mor Prom app has English instructions. I helped a mate register today. Two computer dummies and we managed in 5 mins. All his details there, he only got his second jab yesterday.

Needed his Wall of CM number starting with a 6 and a phone to receive a OTP.

The QR code is the one on the certificate handed out after the second jab.

Had lunch with a mate who had the vaccine passport. Think he said it was valid for 10 years but don't quote me on that.

Could you give me the link to the Mor Prom app? Can we download it onto our windows computer instead of cellphone?

Edited by EricTh

Could you give me the link to the Mor Prom app? Can we download it onto our windows computer instead of cellphone?

The Mor Prom app is available in the Google Play Store. As long as you have that see no reason why you cant download to a laptop etc. Being a computer dummy not sure how to provide a link but if you just type in Mor Prom in to the store it is the top one. Green background with a white cross. 5m odd downloads. It does say Mor Prom but in Thai. Good luck.

42 minutes ago, Greenwich Boy said:

The Mor Prom app is available in the Google Play Store. As long as you have that see no reason why you cant download to a laptop etc. Being a computer dummy not sure how to provide a link but if you just type in Mor Prom in to the store it is the top one. Green background with a white cross. 5m odd downloads. It does say Mor Prom but in Thai. Good luck.

I tried to install on my windows computer but the install button is disabled.

I don't want to strain my old eyes on the cellphone and install it there especially with all the small Thai characters, navigating the app will be difficult.

It seems that it is only available on Android. Don't know why they don't have a Windows version.

Anyway, I will just go the 'traditional way'

Edited by EricTh

22 hours ago, Greenwich Boy said:

OK. I managed to install on my phone since I can't install on my computer.

Luckily, I know some Thai because there doesn't seem to have much English on the app.

I saw my health certificate there but how do I download into my phone? I don't have wifi all the time.

Is this the same as the Green card required to enter restaurants in Bangkok?

Edited by EricTh

30 minutes ago, EricTh said:

OK. I managed to install on my phone since I can't install on my computer.

Luckily, I know some Thai because there doesn't seem to have much English on the app.

I saw my health certificate there but how do I download into my phone? I don't have wifi all the time.

Is this the same as the Green card required to enter restaurants in Bangkok?

Sorry but I am not the technical bloke to ask. If you can see your vaccine records then maybe take a screenshot on your phone if you are worried about no wifi.

I am going to the health clinic on Sridonchai tomorrow with a couple of mates to apply for the 'vaccine passport' hardcopy so will report back if I learn anything new.

I guess either of these will work if the rules for dining in in deep red zones is actually enforced.

If I seem a little vague on details I am just trying to help some mates out, both my jabs were done outside of Thailand so does not really affect me directly. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Greenwich Boy said:

I am going to the health clinic on Sridonchai tomorrow with a couple of mates to apply for the 'vaccine passport' hardcopy so will report back if I learn anything new.

Good luck.

On 8/28/2021 at 4:58 PM, Greenwich Boy said:

Thank you! You just saved me a trip to McCormick. 

I downloaded the app onto my iPad via Chonburi Hosptal, and with a little fiddling, put in my 13 digit Wall number and phone number, then got sent a SMS message for password. Wallah! My vaccine certification came up, with my QR code. Added the QR code to LINE search and Ministry of Public Health came up with my information.

????

On 8/28/2021 at 4:29 PM, Greenwich Boy said:

Can you give me another landmark where this clinic is? Across from the book center?

2 hours ago, SamSanuk said:

Can you give me another landmark where this clinic is? Across from the book center?

To finish up. Yes, the clinic is directly opposite Suriwong Book Centre. There is a small car park at the front and a larger one behind on the left hand side. There may be other places to go, not sure.

You have to go to the office at the front facing the road. Not completely consistent with what you want but definitely copy of front page of passport. One mate had a copy of his Wall of CM registration with the 13 digit no, one did not. As with all things Thai take a copy of everything!

Very easy, 5 minutes max we were the only ones there.

Receipt provided with a date to collect in one weeks time.

I did ask if I could get this passport having had two jabs outside Thailand but got a polite 'no'

Best of luck

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greenwich Boy said:

To finish up. Yes, the clinic is directly opposite Suriwong Book Centre. There is a small car park at the front and a larger one behind on the left hand side. There may be other places to go, not sure.

You have to go to the office at the front facing the road. Not completely consistent with what you want but definitely copy of front page of passport. One mate had a copy of his Wall of CM registration with the 13 digit no, one did not. As with all things Thai take a copy of everything!

I did ask if I could get this passport having had two jabs outside Thailand but got a polite 'no'

Best of luck

Thank you. 

If possible and for curiosity sake, maybe you can post the passport for us to see, once you receive it. 
I’m wondering how official it looks. 

it seems with international travel the more prepared you are the better. Also, may have value in search of a booster overseas. 

7 hours ago, Greenwich Boy said:

Best of luck

Did you ask whether we can skip the 14 days quarantine in Thailand with this Covid passport if we return back to Thailand after a short trip abroad?

I read that the vaccine passport is only valid for 3 months from issue date. Is this true?

Edited by EricTh

4 hours ago, SamSanuk said:

Thank you. 

If possible and for curiosity sake, maybe you can post the passport for us to see, once you receive it. 
I’m wondering how official it looks. 

it seems with international travel the more prepared you are the better. Also, may have value in search of a booster overseas. 

The Covid passport is already posted by someone in this forum. Here it is.

Cert_Vac.jpg.b7c06a73c1d8d731ce795ac1e243bbb6.jpg

Edited by EricTh
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, EricTh said:

Did you ask whether we can skip the 14 days quarantine in Thailand with this Covid passport if we return back to Thailand after a short trip abroad?

I read that the vaccine passport is only valid for 3 months from issue date. Is this true?

Anyone arriving in Thailand today, vaccinated or not, gets to do 14 days quarantine either in a hotel or via the sandbox. You also need insurance and a Certificate of Entry. Having a vaccine passport will not change this. Can not comment on tomorrows rules just yet????

Will confirm validity when we pick up next week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greenwich Boy said:

Anyone arriving in Thailand today, vaccinated or not, gets to do 14 days quarantine either in a hotel or via the sandbox. You also need insurance and a Certificate of Entry. Having a vaccine passport will not change this. Can not comment on tomorrows rules just yet????

Will confirm validity when we pick up next week.

Then what's the point of having a vaccine passport if we have to go through the same thing as unvaccinated?

1 hour ago, EricTh said:

Then what's the point of having a vaccine passport if we have to go through the same thing as unvaccinated?

A vaccine passport only attests to the fact you have received vaccines.  It is useful when that type of attestation is required - particularly  when traveling to other countries.  It does not free you from rules & regulations imposed by any government in their management of the Covid situation.  These are two separate issues.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Pronto2 said:

A vaccine passport only attests to the fact you have received vaccines.  It is useful when that type of attestation is required - particularly  when traveling to other countries.  It does not free you from rules & regulations imposed by any government in their management of the Covid situation.  These are two separate issues.

A vaccination certificate is enough to attest to the fact that we have received the vaccines and NOT the vaccine passport which is an additional document.

A vaccination certificate is enough to attest to the fact that we have received the vaccines and NOT the vaccine passport which is an additional document.

You are still conflating two issues.  But carry on.....

• Like 1

I just saw the Bangkok Post news today that only 7% of Thai aged 60 and above are vaccinated! However, 62% of total deaths are the elderly aged 60 and above.

Some of these elderly died due to Covid because they couldn't get vaccinated in time as there was a long wait.

But I think I saw some foreigners who are in their 30s and 40s in the queue at McCormick hospital . Are they allowed to be vaccinated before the elderly Thai?

Edited by EricTh